Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Memories not working in SimPE after installing UC

lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
I want to delete some useless memories to declutter my Sims 2 game a bit. However, memories are not showing up in the memories tab. They all come up as invisible or just --. All the paths are correct in my file table, and everything else is working properly with SimPE. I googled, but all I came up with was the instructions to make sure file paths are correct-which they are. I've gone through the neighborhood memories and also through the Sim browser, it makes no difference. Anyone have any other suggestions for getting memories to show up so I can edit them?
Gallery ID: LadyGray01

Comments

• Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I don't know my way around simPE enough to be of help...as I've only used it a handful of times to fix skins that disappeared when naked, and one time that I accidentally made a girl pregnant with her husband's father...

But this might be helpful to you for future sims, http://modthesims.info/d/523722
  • Options
    Thanks, I saw that. I guess it'll have to do until(if) there's a fix. No one is working on SimPE anymore.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I know there is a way to, as I *think* I was able to remove the had a baby memory from the husband's dad. I can't actually remember, though, if I did or not.

I'll poke around MTS a bit and see if I can find anything.

Edit: just reread your post and saw that you were having trouble with them showing up not just them being deleted.
    So instead I suggest posting in the help forum on MTS. Someone there might be more helpful than me.
  • Options
    I'll do that. Thanks for trying.
  • Options
    You're welcome. Myself I don't have the UC, and I've been told it's quite a bit different from having all of the discs in terms of errors and bugs and path issues and so forth.
    So, I think without being able to see how it works for myself, I'm not a ton of help.