Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My 1st Sims 3 house! A $100,000 mansion with a twist!

ZzingedZzinged Posts: 333 New Member
I was inspired while leafing through a book on vacation homes :) Any comments are welcome since this was my first serious attempt. It's semi-furnished, leaving enough room for you to decide what goes where but still having key areas completed. Enjoy!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=35213

Overview front and rear:

15690400.th.jpg

49139497.th.jpg

Spaces:

65720051.th.jpg

58633215.th.jpg

69305394.th.jpg

81886590.th.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Twiggers849Twiggers849 Posts: 101 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey Zzinged,

Wow, I like the architectural structure on this house. Looks really unique, and different, modern as well. You did well with the furnishings too! I'm really pleased to see some wonderful creations hit the exchange.

Recommended!

Happy Simming,

- T w i g g e r s 8 4 9
    OriginID: MrTwigs
    Come and follow the next chapter of the Twiggers849 legacy! https://www.youtube.com/user/letsplayrich
  • Options
    iamthetviamthetv Posts: 170 Member
    edited June 2009
    Really nice, looks like a great house :)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Cheers Twig gers849 :) Now that I've sorted out all the little problems I've found... I can finally get to bed lol

Edit: Btw Twig gers849 , the forums won't let me spell out your name without censoring it! It seems to be censoring out the term that www.dictionary.com refers to as:
    A pejorative slang term for a white person who allophilically emulates mannerisms, slang, and fashions stereotypically associated with urban African Americans and urban Black British and Caribbean culture, especially in relation to hip hop culture and British Grime/Garage scene.
  • Options
    KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    edited June 2009
    :D That's very cool - normal at the fron and marvellously modern at the back.

A brilliant idea
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thanks Kat :)

it's a shame there aren't spiral staircases in the game yet, since that was actually another feature of this house... oh well maybe in an expansion pack or something.
  • Options
    Mojokitty07Mojokitty07 Posts: 222 Member
    edited June 2009
    Great job!
  • Options
    crazy4life54crazy4life54 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This is the first item I've downloaded from the exchange... I just had to get a closer look!!

Great design, brilliant!
  • Options
    GwenelynGwenelyn Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Awesome house! Thanks for sharing :D