Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New life state for Get Together Petition.

I was really hoping for a new life state to explore in Get Together but sadly the game did not come with one, so I think they should release a life state that could go well with Windenburg like vampires in a free update much like they did when they released ghosts and pools. If you have ideas for a life state make sure to comment them as well as state *Signed* if you like this idea.

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Signed. I'd be ok with either a robot or a zombie to dance with in that EP. I really wanted a life state for this EP too even if it was one of the more minor life states.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    Petitions are becoming stale for EVERY pack or expansion pack... that's just my humble opinion on the matter. So maybe hope their is what you desire in the next expansion if not don't buy it. I didn't buy get together not my style pack.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Vampires didn't come with Get Together because they weren't needed in Get Together. When there is a reason for supernaturals, we'll get them.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I'll sign it. It should have been vampires.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    There wasn't a life state, and that's how it's gonna be. Vampires in Windenburg? No, I would like EA/Maxis to take their time and Perfect Supernaturals, such as:
    Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, and Fairies.

Werewolves may look like that one in the painting within Spooky Stuff, "The Dashing Lord Lycan". He looks awesome, with his pointed ears, glowing eyes, grey fur, dog nose. Now, that's a Werewolf! :smile:

I would think Imaginary Friends for a TS4's Generations, and whatever could be in TS4's Pets. :smiley:
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I don't really care for supernaturals as they always seem to overrun the population. One or 2 Vampires okay one or 2 Aliens ok (unless you visit Sixam) but it always ends up that there are just too many. Supernatural sightings need to be a very rare occurrence otherwise there is nothing special about them , hohum yep there goes another fairy big deal.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    I don't really care for supernaturals as they always seem to overrun the population. One or 2 Vampires okay one or 2 Aliens ok (unless you visit Sixam) but it always ends up that there are just too many. Supernatural sightings need to be a very rare occurrence otherwise there is nothing special about them , hohum yep there goes another fairy big deal.

There is the option to stop them from spawning in the settings. Ticking the type of Supernatural from spawning. That way, you can have none, or, certain types spawning in the Game. I don't like fairies, so, I stopped them from spawning in my TS3 game. And, I did this with Vampires and Witches too, resulting in quite a few Werewolves throughout Sunset Valley. The options really help. :)
  • Options
    puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    > @AquaSimmer1212 said:
    > Vampires didn't come with Get Together because they weren't needed in Get Together. When there is a reason for supernaturals, we'll get them.
    I didn't like that after years of being comfortable with getting an occult life they just suddenly thought "lol wut we don't have to include a life state." when I was sitting patiently waiting for them to release a new expansion because lifestates are some of my favorite features of a new EP.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    > @AquaSimmer1212 said:
    > Vampires didn't come with Get Together because they weren't needed in Get Together. When there is a reason for supernaturals, we'll get them.
    I didn't like that after years of being comfortable with getting an occult life they just suddenly thought "lol wut we don't have to include a life state." when I was sitting patiently waiting for them to release a new expansion because lifestates are some of my favorite features of a new EP.

Well get used to it. It's no longer a "tradition", which was never supposed to be a tradition in the first place according to the gurus.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    > @AquaSimmer1212

Sorry if I came of as rude, its just that I really though they could put in an occult that would be fun to play in a town like Windenburg not specifically a vampire. ^^
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited February 2016
    Vampires didn't come with Get Together because they weren't needed in Get Together. When there is a reason for supernaturals, we'll get them.

Of course they weren't "needed." But, by the same token we didn't need DJs or dance skills either. This is a game and it's supposed to be about fun. Vampires in a classic European inspired city would have been fun. I think they missed the boat on it.

The fact that they said it "wasn't supposed to be a tradition" means that they acknowledge that it became one over time. They can't deny that. And it doesn't really matter what it was supposed to be, it was still disappointing that they decided to break it.

I love supernatural sims too, but I'm not surprised that they broke with yet another tradition that had been established in previous games. Anyway, I doubt they will go back and add a Life State. But I'll sign anyway, OP. I hope you get your supernatural sims. :smile:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I'm sorry I've only just found this thread. I would have signed up sooner. I'll always sign up for supernaturals. We NEED them in the sims.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    I'm sorry I've only just found this thread. I would have signed up sooner. I'll always sign up for supernaturals. We NEED them in the sims.

Werewolf romances, Imaginary Friends making worried parents, and Simbots eating scrap metal as food. I sure would like to see a Mermaid slam dunk on a Basketball Hoop. :)
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    The expansion was delayed. They might not have had time to put in a life stage. If they don't do any more life stages in expansion games, then I guess we'll just wait to buy Get Supernatural. Personally, I love the expansion and find enough in there that I don't need an extra life stage. (although vampires would be nice)
  • Options
    LadyLlama2001LadyLlama2001 Posts: 27 Member
    Does the sims normally put a new life stage in with every expansion pack?
  • Options
    LadyLlama2001LadyLlama2001 Posts: 27 Member
    Wouldn't it be cool if there would be a higher fairy population roaming about in Sylvan Glade (the hidden world through magical tree)
  • Options
    @imhappy
    It wasn't a tradition to begin with, and in The Sims 3. Vampires came in Late Night and Supernatural. I would think Vampires are being fleshed out along with the other Supernaturals. All possible Expansions are being planned out as we type.
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    I want Skeleton men, women, and skeleton kids for skeletion families!
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Get together is done and they aren't adding anything onto it, people need to accept that.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I personally thought the European look of Windenburg- etspecially lots like the ruins, were perfect for vampires. Unfortunatelly, they weren't added.
    Let's be honest here- the EP has been out for few months now- they'll NEVER add something as large as a lifestate to it. Heck, they would not even add an object to the EP after it's released. We should not hope for somethign added to GT. Instead, we should look forward- for some future dlc with supernaturals.