May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House of Flying Babies - Machinima by Mmyoko.

MmyokoMmyoko Posts: 1,881 New Member
Now, I definitely wouldn't say this is my best work - but I just wanted to make a movie to have a try with some cheats, different animations and camera controls.

Sorry it ends so suddenly, but, seriously - I am so over these stupid babies. Also, the house I was filming in kept changing camera heights because of weird floor layout, I accidentally aged the mother to an elder with testingcheats and my launcher wouldn't save some of the videos for some reason.

So I don't let you down on this - I'll post some of my other non-thread advertised machinima.

So here it is, people - House of Flying Babies.

This will be my last movie for a couple of weeks or so... I'm busy playing Spore: Galactic Adventures - it's very awesome! Any comments or questions, throw them my way.

- Mmyoko out.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    *Bumpsies*
    How embarrassing...

- Mmyoko out.
  • Options
    TerentiaTerentia Posts: 353 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The video is not there on the page (at least for me)... just a very BIG blank spot.

Unless, of course, the video was made in a snow storm :lol: .

• Options
    Sims3Fan214365Sims3Fan214365 Posts: 716 Member
    edited August 2009
    Very Nice. :wink:
  • Options
    IceborgIceborg Posts: 234 Member
    edited August 2009

:thumbup:

I loved them all, you do such great work, and the music just goes so well with what your filming! You have a great gift.
  • Options
    fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited August 2009
    GREAt work Mmyoko, it reminding me on The Shining. I think it was that wallpaper in the hallway and the ghost babies. lol

The music worked really well with it too.
  • Options
    fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i'd love someone to make a machinima to the song Angel - by Sarah McLachlan. I think a great movie could be made from that.
  • Options
    DaeneliaDaenelia Posts: 757 Member
    edited August 2009
    My frame of reference showing, I thought that House of Flying Babies would be a parody of House of Flying Daggers... Still nice exercise :)

(I am not too lavish this time. I think you are planning a great masterpiece, so I am saving my compliments for that :) )
    Dae's Sims 4 Houses -see what I've been building.
  • Options
    TerentiaTerentia Posts: 353 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I got to see it (went the other route). That is neat how you got the babies to fly. Very cool.
  • Options
    AngelDovePlayerAngelDovePlayer Posts: 308 Member
    edited August 2009
    i only have two words to describe: Love it Loveit. It kept my intrest.
  • Options
    DglfDglf Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2009
    Nice video! Loved the music. Going to watch the rest right now. :)
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    edited August 2009
    lol that's awesome!
    the ghost babies look really spooky...hehe
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited August 2009
    OO I like the Alice Promo. Very coo! :thumbup:

-Berry out.
    J/K
    *LOL I couldn't help my self*

• Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    I love it mmy i dunno what you are embrassed about it was pretty creepy and i loved the music :D
  • Options
    RobbRobb Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The Alice trailer looks very promising! I am excited to see what the folk and scenery in Wonderland would look like.

I really liked the concept of the Sunset Valley video: following one Sim and then another as they interact with each other. I felt this theme was very strong at the start of the film and the transitions were very clear, but then it jumped around and the connections were not as strong between each new sim. I would love to see another version of this with Riverview where the connections and relationships are stronger and then end full-circle.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ok - I'll try make this short...

@iceborg and sims3fan: General thanks to both of you.

@fieryfemale: Can't say Ive heard that song, I'll look it up later. Thanks for the feedback!

@Daenelia: You need to stop taking my machinima titles so seriously. And yes, I'm working on a big machinima that you should all like.

@Terentia: I actually decided on this story line simply because I could make babies fly.

@AngelDove: Thankyou, thankyou.

@Dglf: I love this music aswell - its so creepy!

@Asante: Ha-ha, thanks!

@berrypie: Thanks. LOL I like the sign off.

@Bennjoon: I just don't like the ending, and thankyou.

@Robb: I probably won't make Wonderland for a little while, maybe after I get some expansions to mess around with. Or I might make a new chapter for each expansion... LOL yes it did get a little messy at the end. But oh well, learn from your mistakes.

Thanks to everyone for all the support!

- Mmyoko out.

• Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    Mmyoko wrote:
    @Terentia: I actually decided on this story line simply because I could make babies fly.

Quote of the year!
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited August 2009
    I thought it was awesome...the glowing babies are so creepy. You did a fantastic job. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    ROFL, Bennjoon. Very funny.
    Thanks ruthless!

- Mmyoko out.
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2009
    Only you could have pulled off flying babies somehow, Mmyoko!

Creeeeeepy!
  • Options
    Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited August 2009
    beautifully done!!!!!!

thank you very much for sharing
  • Options
    EmeyleEmeyle Posts: 446 New Member
    edited August 2009
    These are great!! :DDD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ha-ha Anjubee. You know they use to call me 'Old Flying babies Mmyoko' - yep, I got around in my day...

I gotta stop saying that. Thanks to Uzi and Emeyle, I live on support from other players.

- Mmyoko out.
  • Options
    ricslady99ricslady99 Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited August 2009
    I had to take a quick look at your profile to check your traits. You definately have a good sense of humor. This one isn't my favorite but it is still very cool. You should try a comedy next time. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Don't worry - my next one WILL be a comedy, I'm writing it all out now...

Ha, thanks.

- Mmyoko out.
  • Options
    romantiscizedromantiscized Posts: 163 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I watched the Alice in Wonderland trailer, when I saw your Alice in the Tim Burton Project thread I was praying you'd make a Machinima. and it was every bit as awesome as I thought it would be. I liked how it was set to the nutcracker music, gave it that extra enigma and insanity that the story has always had.

House of the Flying Babies was creepy, especially considering it's about 5 in the morning where I'm at. I didn't even know ghost babies were capable of such things. lol. Good work though, as always.

I was thinking of doing one myself, a recreation of "A Little Priest" score from Sweeney Todd. I think I'd be able to do it with the "gaze into eyes" or "hold hands" social, maybe rotating the camera around the two, but I have neither the patience or skill for it.

In any case, you truly are a genius Mmyoko.