Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sad Geoffrey??

DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
Geoffrey Is Walking While I Was Doing Adopting And I Think He Had A Divorce With Nancy.
I Wonder Why He Is Sad....What Do You Think He Is Sad For???
01_20_16_5_05_14_PM.png
evie
currently playing NSB
Post edited by DivaEvie07 on

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Aw. Maybe him and Nancy had a big fight and he's sad now. :(
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Sims walking outside your active lot sometimes spawn with preset, non-moodlet emotions. If added to your household through cheats, they'll be lacking in emotion-swaying moodlets but still be in their mood.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Maybe it's because his name is Geoffrey :/
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    Maybe he's losing a lot of money because of how the stock exchange is doing right now. :D
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hmm. Maybe we should ask @DeKay's Dylan why Geoffrey is sad! :P
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

LOL. I was gonna post: "He got bullied by my Dylan." XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

lol i think that did happen back then! or something else happened like someone took his money or someone took Nancy...... hmmm well we'll never know
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    Maybe He has been Walking along Time and is very tired or ran into a Sad Sim :O
  • Options
    Maybe He has been Walking along Time and is very tired or ran into a Sad Sim :O

MAYBE! Maybe Its A ILLNESS IN SIMS AHHH I DON'T WANT MY SIMSELF CATCHING IT!!
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Just don't let Dylan know he'll have a field day with it.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    He was abducted by aliens, which used him as a test subject for inter-dimensional time travel experiments. During these experiments, he caught glimpses of the TS3 timeline, and he saw that the TS3 version of his son had a completely opposite personality from his TS4 counterpart. This caused him to question who the real Malcolm Landgraab was: was the real Malcolm his son or his alternate-timeline self's son? Surely they couldn't both be the real Malcolm, especially since they were so different from one another! If his son wasn't the real Malcolm, then would that also mean that he was not the real Geoffrey?

These questions threw him into a major existential crisis, and that is why he is sad.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Maybe because of this? lol

zWj92e3.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Maybe he is sad because he usually is killed before he even has a chance in my game.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Maybe he is sad because he usually is killed before he even has a chance in my game.

Lol Maybe!

Quaay wrote: »
    Maybe because of this? lol

zWj92e3.png

Yeah.....

He was abducted by aliens, which used him as a test subject for inter-dimensional time travel experiments. During these experiments, he caught glimpses of the TS3 timeline, and he saw that the TS3 version of his son had a completely opposite personality from his TS4 counterpart. This caused him to question who the real Malcolm Landgraab was: was the real Malcolm his son or his alternate-timeline self's son? Surely they couldn't both be the real Malcolm, especially since they were so different from one another! If his son wasn't the real Malcolm, then would that also mean that he was not the real Geoffrey?

These questions threw him into a major existential crisis, and that is why he is sad.

Yeah That Might Also Be Why He Is Sad, All The Questions!
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    He got compared to the mascot, Geoffrey, of Toys R Us fame, and he fell short?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

0-0
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Maybe 'cuz he's all dressed up with nowhere to go now that the nightclubs are closed. :smile:
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Maybe he stepped in dog poo from the hopefully upcoming pets expansion pack.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656