Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Knight Legacy #buildnewcrest **Update 01/31**

pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
01-13-16_8-11-41nbspPM-horz_zpskt2cxech.jpg

Welcome to the homepage of the Knight family, a #buildnewcrest Legacy Challenge. I used to be an avid user on the Sims 3 Forum years ago, now I am back and switching to the Sims 4. Looking for spin-off of the original Legacy Challenge I came across the #buildnewcrest Legacy Challenge created by Simply Vanilla Sims. As I love to build and play, this challenge caught my interest. I will be following the traditional rules of this challenge and adding a small storyline for the benefit of giving the founder a purpose.

This challenge will start off with Sadie Knight, a good perfectionist that loves the outdoors who strives in life to become a Freelance Botanist. She’s recently found herself in Newcrest, part of a science experiment created by the government to recreate cities in case of the prophesied apocalypse to happen in the near future. Sadie has a small chip installed in her brain that allows the scientists or as Sadie calls the voices ‘commander’ to speak with her. Follow allow on her journey of rebuilding Newcrest.
APPENDIX

Generation One

Generation Two

BUILDS

Knight Park

More tabs to be added later, like a family tree
Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK
Post edited by pixelatedKar on

Comments