The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's in a name?

TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
What are some of the weirdest/funniest names you have come across in this game? Whether they are names though have given your sims or names generated by the game for townies.

I have one. My sim came across a kid named Adonis McCracken at a park.
Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam

Comments

• Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    The names in my games are so boring, but I did see and NPC once named Anders Andersen :P Literally everyone has normal names
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    I only recently changed my game language to English, so I expect to see some interesting names at some point.
    As the Dutch version only had extremely dull names, the best I've got is a Sim I made myself, her name is Cass Cade :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I'm happy with the English names we have in this game. Compared to the previous games there is a vast improvement
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    A couple of my favorite townies, James Bond and Poppy Koch. (It sounds like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :joy:)
    I remember early game, there was a name in the system that looked like someone punched their keyboard aggressively. Wish I had taken screenshots when they still existed. xD

I generally give my sims rather generic names, so nothing really out there.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    This might be TS3, but I remember a Penny Pincher cropping up at some point in my Simming time.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Not really a "Funny" name, exactly. But my real life besties name is Melissa Parks and I seen a generated townie in another sims game called Melisa Parks. I really got a kick out of that. I wish she'd be auto generated into my game. I'd make besties with her. I know I could create my bestie in game, but it just seems more "fate-y" if the game would generate her.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    I don't really have funny randomly generated names in my game :// I play the game in my language (which is not English) And it's literally 10 different names to choose from, so most townies are called the same
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
  • Options
    softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    I don't really have funny randomly generated names in my game :// I play the game in my language (which is not English) And it's literally 10 different names to choose from, so most townies are called the same
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I saw a townie named Paisley Alves and another one named Ella Potts. I also discovered one of the mail people is named Rusty Burnette
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)