Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it me or Pleasantview has a movie-potential story?

PikminWPikminW Posts: 169 Member
I mean just look at Bella Goth herself, she is still alive and has forgotten everything! She has kept her aging from aging, there are like 3 versions of her (The Fake Bella, The Strangetown Bella and The Fake Trans Bella) I think this story has kept me playing in pleasant view for such a long time.
When will my reflection show?
0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif

Comments

• Options
    hypersugarroxyhypersugarroxy Posts: 10 New Member
    wait, you'll have to explain the bellas. i know st bella; the two "fake" ones are where you lost me.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The Bella that is in Strangetown is suppose to be the same Bella from Pleasantview. The story that I heard was that she was abducted by aliens, her memory and other stuff was messed with, which caused her to loose her memory. The reason why she is in Strangetown, is that the UFO craft she was in, crashed. Now to why she was abducted was that Dina is a gold digger, and married Michael, Bella's brother, thinking that he was wealthy, which he was not. He met his end, and Dina realized who the wealthy man really is, and that being Mortimer, Bella's husband. So she worked up a plan to first have Don seduce Bella, but she did not fall for his charms. Since that fell through, she had her alien relatives/connections abduct Bella, and to take her away, permanently.

As I said, this was a story I heard back when I was on the TS2 forum.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    > @hypersugarroxy said:
    > wait, you'll have to explain the bellas. i know st bella; the two "fake" ones are where you lost me.

There's the Strangetown Bella, supposedly the real but brainwashed one. There's also a Bella in Lunar Lakes (a town that is on another planet) And there's another townie Bella who the game treats as a male.
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif
  • Options
    > @LaBlue0314 said:
    > The Bella that is in Strangetown is suppose to be the same Bella from Pleasantview. The story that I heard was that she was abducted by aliens, her memory and other stuff was messed with, which caused her to loose her memory. The reason why she is in Strangetown, is that the UFO craft she was in, crashed. Now to why she was abducted was that Dina is a gold digger, and married Michael, Bella's brother, thinking that he was wealthy, which he was not. He met his end, and Dina realized who the wealthy man really is, and that being Mortimer, Bella's husband. So she worked up a plan to first have Don seduce Bella, but she did not fall for his charms. Since that fell through, she had her alien relatives/connections abduct Bella, and to take her away, permanently.
    >
    >
    > As I said, this was a story I heard back when I was on the TS2 forum.

Same stories I've heard too, but with that alien thing. We would also have to discuss the Bella Goth in Lunar Lakes
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif
  • Options
    > @PikminW said:
    > > @hypersugarroxy said:
    > > wait, you'll have to explain the bellas. i know st bella; the two "fake" ones are where you lost me.
    >
    > There's the Strangetown Bella, supposedly the real but brainwashed one. There's also a Bella in Lunar Lakes (a town that is on another planet) And there's another townie Bella who the game treats as a male.

ah. i see. i don't treat the sims 3 as part of my canon, that'd be a good reason i ignored that one :/ and which installment is mtf!bella in?
  • Options
    Sims 3 is actually a canon game ( Only talking about Sunset Valley though) since it's the place Bella, Mortimer and other families that appear in other games like Kaylynn Langerak (The maid Daniel Pleasant cheates on) grew up in, before moving into Pleasantview. More accurately the games' families follow to next timeline:

Sims 3 (Bella grows up), Sims 1 (Bella marries), Sims 2 (Bella is abducted), Sims 2 PSP (Bella, the real one, is dropped and found in Strangetown) and for some apparent reason Sims 3 Lunar Lakes (Bella dies in this planet)
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif
  • Options
    > @PikminW said:
    > Sims 3 is actually a canon game ( Only talking about Sunset Valley though) since it's the place Bella, Mortimer and other families that appear in other games like Kaylynn Langerak (The maid Daniel Pleasant cheates on) grew up in, before moving into Pleasantview.

oh, i'm aware it's maxis canon, i'm not denying that, i just opt to ignore it for the most part.
  • Options
    I like it actually, so when I switch between games. I play as my family in the past or future
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif
  • Options
    Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    What Bella does the game treat as male? The only townie Bella is in Strangetown, and hidden in the character data of Pleasantview is the original Bella. Both are treated as female.
  • Options
    @Misscow1P It's the Pleasantview one actually, you can see she is a male when she goes to the bathroom (she stands up). Look up Bella Goth in The Sims Wiki
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif
  • Options
    @PikminW haha no way! Mrs. Crumplebottom is male too. I can never understand why they made it that way.
  • Options
    @Misscow1P It's The Sims Logic does not apply. :#
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif
  • Options
    haha yeah
    I love Pleasantview. The only thing missing is the aliens, but I'm adding that to my current game to fill the hole. I recently read somewhere (maybe sims wiki?) that the guy who deleted Bella actually did it on purpose. It's implied that Mortimer and Bella's marriage was not too great, and she ran away. Don then reported that she was abducted by aliens to cover her. The Bella in Strangetown is supposed to be the same Bella, but doesn't have any memories, so I'm not sure if she's supposed to be going by the official Maxis storyline or if the guy just forgot to give her memories.

When I heard that everything I believed in as a child was destroyed. I was so heartbroken, but now I've come to terms with it. In Sims 4 I had her run away and marry Lazlo Curious.
  • Options
    Strangetown is indeed strange. I mean why are there so many tombs in olive's garden or why did the Beakers kidnapped Nervous?

Well @Misscow1P I also heard that Don Lothario may have something to do there, oh and one little detail. If she was abducted by aliens could they relate to Nina Caliente's alien parents?
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif
  • Options
    I think Olive is supposed to be a serial killer... In her memories she woohoos with the grim reaper. Nervous was taken away as a child because of neglect, but I've always hated the Beakers since they experimented on him.

I've always wondered about Don and the Caliente's too. In Don's memories Bella rejected him for a kiss right before she disappeared. I wonder if the Caliente's found out and out of jealousy they had the aliens kidnap Bella, or if they did it out of strategy to give Don revenge for rejection and Dina and in with the rich Mortimer Goth.
  • Options
    I hate the Beakers too, they would always slap my sim for nothing. I loved it when Mrs. Crumplebottom slapped the couple though...

I really believe it was the Calientes who did this. I mean Bella was presumably abducted, and Nina has alien DNA. It's right there. Though the Family pictures of Don Lothario could s
    0f6_zpsnz47jegb.gif