Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Money Making Tips

tasteofsweetnesstasteofsweetness Posts: 131 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims FreePlay
Anyone know helpful tips on making money and lifestyle points?
tumblr_nm1mkrBH4m1ruagyno5_1280.jpg

~tasteofsweetness - Living the Simming Life since late 2000 Sims 3~
Christmas Cheer ~ Holiday Vibes

Post edited by tasteofsweetness on

Comments

• Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    Hi guys, I am looking for neighbours for freeplay, my username on iOS game centre is kgirl25
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Anyone know helpful tips on making money and lifestyle points?
    Money is best made by gardening and going to work. Doing hobbies is the best way to earn lifestyle points (beside doing quests).
  • Options
    SKWTOOSKWTOO Posts: 4 New Member
    Try the blog The Girl Who Games. She gives great tips on how to quickly make money and build LP. Everything she suggests is appropriate and you won't be cheating.
  • Options
    sebush1912sebush1912 Posts: 7 New Member
    When you tap on the task list, see if you have a flashing icon in the upper lefthand corner of the screen, kinda looks like video reels. Tap on that and watch the commercials, usually 20-30 seconds each. Earn 2 LP, 1SP, and over 8000 simoleons each day. The daily reward goes up as you increase town value, be sure to collect every 24 hours.

The cooking hobby is the fastest hobby to complete and pays 5 LP. It's good to have a couple of sims devoted to this. The 2nd best, to me, is the fishing hobby.
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    For me the fastest hobby to complete is ghost hunting because you can start it every 3 minutes to get a new item. So even though you need 18 items to get the 5 LPs this is still the fastest.

But it all depends on how often you enter the game and for how long each time. Choosing the fastest hobby doesn't really matter anyway because you need to do them all and this will always give you more LPs than you need to stop all you sims from any unwanted aging.