Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Future Pack's You want to see?

FreyannFreyann Posts: 66 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I really want some big packs so here are my main ideas for E.P'S Let me know what you think and what your ideas are. :)

EP PACK IDEAS:

1. Apartment life E.P
- flats for multiple families to live in
- different priced flats ( ranging in style) from one bed flats to multi story luxury apartments
Maybe a city to have apartments and clubs in.

2. Pets E.P
- dogs and cats 
- rabbits and hamsters 
- different breeds of bird and fish (outdoor and in) 
- public stable lot for sims to buy a horse with petting zoo / farm attached 
- vet career going through stages such as dog walker and pet cleaning to vet and head of vets. 
- pet training and contests for best trained or best breed. 

3. University life  E.P
- young adults can go off to university or stay at home and study part time (while working) 
- frat houses and sister houses. 
- Reputations (known as a funny guy or a flirt, ect)
- pledge to a house and move in. 
- hold pledge parties where you test the newbies. 
- live in dorms / flats 
- study subjects that contribute to skills and reward traits. For example if a sim completed a music degree then they have had to work on music skills to get it and will come out with a new trait like "musical gift"  
- go into your lectures and watch class mates fall asleep, pass notes, or  study hard. 
- unwind with a new student lounge and library for students only. 
- more young clothing: hippy, hipster, rocker, pretty etc. 

4. Sandy shores E.P
- new holiday town 
- places to see as a tourist (like ruins or old temples) 
- Holiday rent lots 
- A few lots for Building what you please on 
- lots of beach!! And beach activity like volley ball, building sand castles, Sun bathing. 
- big grand hotel with room service and Romanic and family rooms. 
- Water park with big slides (that you can follow your sim through)  

5. Theme park E.P
- Place a theme park at the side of one of the towns on a space there are no lots.  
- be able to custom at least parts of your theme park. 
- have circus shows you can go watch 
- get lost in house of mirrors
- prank others in the haunted house 
- add adrenaline junkie to traits 

6. Restaurant E.P
- be able to dine in or own a restaurant 
-choose your own menus 
- add a barista bar that works and is useable that customers come to. Selling coffee directly from it. 
- be able to make unique dishes that you wouldn't have made even with top cooking levels. 
- Book or be the night entertainment with dancers, Djs, musicians and comedians. 
- add both high end 5 star restaurants and Burger bars. Making all styles of food. 
- date and family interactions for around the table like propose, throw food, feed partner 

7. Generations/Family E.P
- more actions with baby, clothing choice and items 
- add  toddlers. 
- add personal ( by clicking them on the family tree) and family stories where you can track someone's history and their bloodline and all the big events in that line. (Improving on the family tree)  
- add family portraits and photo albums 
- add family air looms and pass down gifts. Give money when you die to family. 
- grandparents have a spoil grandchild action. 
-Write will action on computer
- more for elderly like knitting hobby.  Bingo club or golf club. 
-tell your kids about your childhood or your great grandfathers ect 
- ability to have a urn become a grave stone and have it at home or a different lot through inventory. 
- more family oriented actions acts of love but not romantic, cuddle kids on couch or read to sleep on end of bed.
- more for child and younger stages, clubs and extra classes, maybe a piano or violin teacher can be hired.
-Teens can sneak out after dark and risk getting caught
- be able to rent out an empty bedroom to a sim, joins the family but can leave when they wish 
speed up skill.   

8. Romance E.P
- new locations for romantic dates
- New wedding items and outfits.
- Teen can have a crush on someone without them knowing, Give a love note?
- Hire a match maker (like sims 2) to help you find the one.
- New gameplay options for romance
- spice things up in marriages (as there isn't much to do with your partner when your married and both friendship and romance is full)
Post edited by Freyann on

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited December 2015
    All the above + I want that Farm EP with cows and chickens and horses. And more produce to grow like corn and wheat.

And then to be able to sell the produce and eggs etc at a farmer's market.
  • Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited December 2015
    I want from ts4
    1.Swimming in the ocean or river and playing there.. like I wish I can play in small river on OR.
    2.Pets @ Seasons
    3.Swing
    4.bike

• Options
    PyrondonPyrondon Posts: 159 Member
    edited December 2015
    Definitely agree with 1, 2, 3, and 7 (and all of them, but those few more than the others).
    Especially 7.

I hope toddlers are released along with preteens (as implied in that survey), and I hope more playground equipment is added. Swings? Slides? See-saws? I'm feeling needy when it comes to park stuff.
    Visionary. Radiant. Inspiring.
    I am none of these things.
  • Options
    GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    Pets is probably the #1 thing I'd want (way more important to me than toddlers, tbh-- same as in real life). Especially if we could have rabbits this time out!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Things I need
    1. Generations with toddlers/preteens
    2. Sports as a game pack
    3. Seasons
    In no order
    Farm Life
    On the Road
    Restaurants as a game pack
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ibenengbergibenengberg Posts: 79 Member
    I basically want the ones you just mentioned
    My Wishlist: Best Friend hug, Generations, University, Seasons, Vacations, Private School, Funerals, Cemeteries, Walk up the aisle in the wedding and ask your sims friends to be best man, maid of honor, bridesmaid or pastor if they are engaged.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Carnival.
  • Options
    SimGamerGirl200SimGamerGirl200 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2015
    I completely agree with an Apartment Life pack! It'd be cool if multiple families could live in an apartment block, unlike Sims 3 where it was more like a lot. Can't wait until they introduce generations (or something similar), love playing with families and watching them grow.
  • Options
    coldcoffeehkcoldcoffeehk Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2015
    I agree with what Freyann requested, especially the run the business (restaurant, bar, nightclub) and university which was already released in Sims 3. Besides, play sports or band is another pack I wanted, but I think it's quite difficult to develop as the motion is quite complicated.

One comment I would like to state here for the game is that in terms of the scope of game, Sims 4 is too narrow, while Sims 3 is too board. And also the attitude towards the mod developer is not good, the best example is the sudden patch release on 5 Dec, which makes most of the game mods malfunction as the definition of main attributes is changed.
  • Options
    claudette84claudette84 Posts: 115 Member
    I want all of these things and witches. I really want witches. TS3 witches were okay, but I'm not a huge fan of the Gothic style. It's just too difficult to see even with screen brightness turned all the way up. I would prefer Bewitched (original series) style witches with some 60's and 70's style hair, clothes, and furniture. I think this would work well with TS4's technicolor feel. I'd also like some new traits and aspirations--maybe a nosy neighbor trait to go with a Gladys Kravtiz sim and a jet setter aspiration to go with an Endora sim. I want desperately to make my own Morning Glory Circle.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Magic!! I'm dying for some magic and fantasy. Generations too.
  • Options
    Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    edited December 2015
    Freyann wrote: »
    I really want some big packs so here are my main ideas for E.P'S Let me know what you think and what your ideas are. :)

EP PACK IDEAS:

1. Apartment life E.P
    - flats for multiple families to live in
    - different priced flats ( ranging in style) from one bed flats to multi story luxury apartments
    Maybe a city to have apartments and clubs in.

2. Pets E.P
    - dogs and cats 
    - rabbits and hamsters 
    - different breeds of bird and fish (outdoor and in) 
    - public stable lot for sims to buy a horse with petting zoo / farm attached 
    - vet career going through stages such as dog walker and pet cleaning to vet and head of vets. 
    - pet training and contests for best trained or best breed. 

3. University life  E.P
    - young adults can go off to university or stay at home and study part time (while working) 
    - frat houses and sister houses. 
    - Reputations (known as a funny guy or a flirt, ect)
    - pledge to a house and move in. 
    - hold pledge parties where you test the newbies. 
    - live in dorms / flats 
    - study subjects that contribute to skills and reward traits. For example if a sim completed a music degree then they have had to work on music skills to get it and will come out with a new trait like "musical gift"  
    - go into your lectures and watch class mates fall asleep, pass notes, or  study hard. 
    - unwind with a new student lounge and library for students only. 
    - more young clothing: hippy, hipster, rocker, pretty etc. 

4. Sandy shores E.P
    - new holiday town 
    - places to see as a tourist (like ruins or old temples) 
    - Holiday rent lots 
    - A few lots for Building what you please on 
    - lots of beach!! And beach activity like volley ball, building sand castles, Sun bathing. 
    - big grand hotel with room service and Romanic and family rooms. 
    - Water park with big slides (that you can follow your sim through)  

5. Theme park E.P
    - Place a theme park at the side of one of the towns on a space there are no lots.  
    - be able to custom at least parts of your theme park. 
    - have circus shows you can go watch 
    - get lost in house of mirrors
    - prank others in the haunted house 
    - add adrenaline junkie to traits 

6. Restaurant E.P
    - be able to dine in or own a restaurant 
    -choose your own menus 
    - add a barista bar that works and is useable that customers come to. Selling coffee directly from it. 
    - be able to make unique dishes that you wouldn't have made even with top cooking levels. 
    - Book or be the night entertainment with dancers, Djs, musicians and comedians. 
    - add both high end 5 star restaurants and Burger bars. Making all styles of food. 
    - date and family interactions for around the table like propose, throw food, feed partner 

7. Generations/Family E.P
    - more actions with baby, clothing choice and items 
    - add  toddlers. 
    - add personal ( by clicking them on the family tree) and family stories where you can track someone's history and their bloodline and all the big events in that line. (Improving on the family tree)  
    - add family portraits and photo albums 
    - add family air looms and pass down gifts. Give money when you die to family. 
    - grandparents have a spoil grandchild action. 
    -Write will action on computer
    - more for elderly like knitting hobby.  Bingo club or golf club. 
    -tell your kids about your childhood or your great grandfathers ect 
    - ability to have a urn become a grave stone and have it at home or a different lot through inventory. 
    - more family oriented actions acts of love but not romantic, cuddle kids on couch or read to sleep on end of bed.
    - more for child and younger stages, clubs and extra classes, maybe a piano or violin teacher can be hired.
    -Teens can sneak out after dark and risk getting caught
    - be able to rent out an empty bedroom to a sim, joins the family but can leave when they wish 
    speed up skill.   

8. Romance E.P
    - new locations for romantic dates
    - New wedding items and outfits.
    - Teen can have a crush on someone without them knowing, Give a love note?
    - Hire a match maker (like sims 2) to help you find the one.
    - New gameplay options for romance
    - spice things up in marriages (as there isn't much to do with your partner when your married and both friendship and romance is full)

Some packs I want:

1. Family/Generations
    - toddlers
    - You can see your kids at school
    - Teens can throw wild parties
    - Elders can visit nursing homes

2. Pets
    - Dogs, cats, and horses
    - Exotic pets like monkeys
    - Caged animals like pet iguanas, hamsters and birds

3. Supernatural
    -Werewolves are fully covered in hair
    -Vampires can turn into a bat
    -Witches
    -Fairies
    -Pet dragons that are playable and different elements

4. Celebrity/ Late night
    -Celebrity system
    -Actor career
    - Singer career
    - Zodiac signs

5. World Adventures
    - Visit many destinations and explore
    - Accents
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    I want to see a new EP with cars And toddlers.
  • Options
    FreyannFreyann Posts: 66 Member
    Loved all the comments so far I have loads more pack ideas, I'll keep posting them here :) Really looking forward to seeing what the next ep will be. World travels sound amazing!
  • Options
    iWaskoiWasko Posts: 11 New Member
    Vacation - Your Sims go on a cruise, or a plane to someplace, pretty much adding onto the World Travels idea.
    ~Wasko
  • Options
    LenaMariLeeLenaMariLee Posts: 8 New Member
    Hm....Definitely something along the lines of Get a Vacation with the World Travel Idea. The description would be like:

Your Sims have been so tired and stressed lately! There is just sooo much to do around here. Why not take them out on a vacation? Choose from (3 to 6) new holiday spots and relax. It's not like there's anything evil or any new life forms out there on your travels!
  • Options
    PhoenixHalliwellPhoenixHalliwell Posts: 11 New Member
    Some future expansion packs that I would love to see are seasons, pets, vacation, supernatural (but they need to revamp the witches/warlocks aspects by combining the magic powers from both the sims 2 and sims 3 and casting certain spells tied to different expansion packs.) time traveling (time travel to both the future and the past.) and finally a sci-fi expansion pack.