Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spawners question (Laguna Coast) [SOLVED]

ACB44ACB44 Posts: 140 Member
Hello everyone,

I'm taking on the challenge of building a town using Laguna Coast from mysimrealty.com, but I can't seem to figure out if the world has any spawners or if I have to place them myself. Has anybody else used this world before?

As of now I'm thinking I have to place the spawners myself, but I don't want to make the challenge too easy by placing too many spawners or having too many in one location. Any tips on how many of each spawner I should place in the world? Also, what do you think should be the max amount of spawners on one lot?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by ACB44 on

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    There is a way you can find out. Turn on two cheats
    testingcheatsenabled true
    buydebug

Then check the lot to see if there are any spawners.
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,436 Member
    The spawners you won't find with buydebug are ones out in the world that aren't on lots. Also, sometimes the spawners don't spawn anything immediately. When I wanted to play an empty world for a challenge where having spawners was going to be important, I put in a little house and a sim from my bin and let the game run on its own for a while. When I came back, lots of things had spawned, so I knew it would be OK for my challenge. The poor sim was nearly dead, though, because she left the radio on near the bed and was asleep outside on frozen ground when I returned. Silly sim.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Your best bet would probably be to ask over on the site you obtained the world from. Not saying don't ask here - just saying those people would probably have the best answer.
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    @ACB44 - My Sim Realty has a facebook page too . She Does answer messages... Its always good to ask...
    Good Luck- and she Has some Really, really Nice worlds- they Run nice and smoothly. I Have her AnneArbor..