The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @cecerose0208 If Mari had had one son, he would have had Stefan's attitude toward Jonas... :( Thank goodness for Tobi! :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    HappyPandaHappyPanda Posts: 64 Member
    I loved the little 'Date Night' album :) It was adorable to see them as a couple since the romance usually fades into the background with all the drama in their lives! :D

Is that a new banner I see with all the children grown up!?! Why are your sims always so attractive? :D Can't wait for generation 4!
  • Options
    HappyPanda wrote: »
    I loved the little 'Date Night' album :) It was adorable to see them as a couple since the romance usually fades into the background with all the drama in their lives! :D

Is that a new banner I see with all the children grown up!?! Why are your sims always so attractive? :D Can't wait for generation 4!

Thanks @HappyPanda ! I love Tobi and Colette's romance so much, but it's definitely taking a back seat right now ;)

And yes! New banner with teen twins and Clara, and child Auggy :smiley: As for how my sims look, I do rigorous CAS testing before my sims reproduce :lol: I go into CAS and use play with genetics to test and make sure that like 90% of the children look attractive :lol: Then that sim is a suitable partner for my character ;)

Clara was pure luck., as was Auggy. Jocelyne and Lucas I was able to cheat with, as the game does not let teen genetics pass on to kids. So the "real" Lucas and Jocelyne looked nothing at all like Tobi and Colette! So the ones we know were made using play with genetics. :blush:

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Today we will see what Stefan thought of the trip to Willow Creek (and Newcrest) :blush:

3.46: Too Bad
    A6FZ62s.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So, Stefan...WHY ARE YOU STILL IN WINDENBERG?

I will be sad to see him go...I like him much better than Tobi...wish he was heir, but I want to see him happy and am excited for the next gen to start!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:@pammiechick I think I need to accept that you will never like any of my heirs (except Alex) :lol:

And you ask a very good question... One that Stefan will probably be asking himself soon ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It seems like Stefan's heart stayed in Willow Creek... There he feels good, I think he should live in Willow Creek.
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I plumming knew this was going to happen! Stefan falls in love with willow creek, he tells his family he wants to move there, his mom flips out and thinks Josh is trying to "steal her kids", thus unraveling all of her progress so far! Or maybe Mari surprises us and is cool with it. Idk it's not my story.
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 @Ruby10990 We'll see where things go from here! (And Ruby, Mari may surprise you? Maybe? Hopefully? LOL It IS Mari though...)

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    :lol:@pammiechick I think I need to accept that you will never like any of my heirs (except Alex) :lol:

And you ask a very good question... One that Stefan will probably be asking himself soon ;)

LOL! No...I really do like Tobi--I just like Stefan more. ;) I think I have a sim crush on him. Can't help it!! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:@pammiechick fair enough :tongue: I know you aren't alone there in having a bit of Stefan-crush *cough* @ra3rei *cough*

I also have one, of course. But anyone who knows me knows that I have sim crushes on every male sim in my stories :lol: (and I totally have a girl-crush on Clara in Gen 4, not gonna lie :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member

LOL! No...I really do like Tobi--I just like Stefan more. ;) I think I have a sim crush on him. Can't help it!! ;)

heheheeh -metoopossibly-
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Tonight, I just finished writing the last ever Mari journal of this legacy.

:bawling: I'm actually getting very emotional because, despite it all, she is my favorite character to write. I love being in her head, even if it's super messed up. :lol: I will miss it very much!

(Quite appropriately, the last word we ever read from her is an f-bomb. :lol: That's m'girl :heart::tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

(Quite appropriately, the last word we ever read from her is an f-bomb. :lol: That's m'girl :heart::tongue:)

Okay...I will be respectful and pay homage to that! :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I thought Stefan might want to stay in Willow Creek! I hope he does. It's the perfect place for him.
  • Options
    We'll see @XSimMimX ! ;) It does seem like a good fit for him right now, doesn't it?

And how did I know you'd be happy about that, @pammiechick ? :lol: The funny part is that you would probably not hate Gen 4 Mari :tongue:

But she is no longer a main character and we have too many other storylines to focus on, so no more journals from her! She'll still be around though. Mari isn't going anywhere for a while :lol: (that's what happens when both she and her son had kids very young, I guess :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member

:bawling: I'm actually getting very emotional because, despite it all, she is my favorite character to write. I love being in her head, even if it's super messed up. :lol: I will miss it very much!

Oh Mari, I will miss hearing your thoughts. @CitizenErased14 are you sure you don't want to just start having journal chapters from every living heir?? That might be ridiculous.... never mind... *goes off to listen to Boys II Men song End of the Road*
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    But Stefan, who said you are tied to Windenburg? Just go get your dream job ;) (P.S.: I hope @CitizenErased14 allows you to do it! LOL)
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member

*pats you on the back* If it's any consolation, you might find another favourite character. This legacy has 7 more gens, after all! =)
    (And lol. Mari, you taught me that's not just immature teens that swear... :D )
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    Eep, a move perhaps?? That would be super exciting and fresh. Plus to see the family more on that side and what story comes from that would be really interesting!
    Also sad about Mari! She had a rough start but she was such an interesting character!
    Great chapter. :)
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    @anaitapeva we'll see what happens! If I make him stay, I am being cruel to him. If I let him leave, I'm being cruel to his family. So either way, I get to keep my reputation of making my characters miserable ;) A win-win for me :tongue:

@cecerose0208 Hahaha so tempting! (I'm glad you'll miss Mari too, btw!) But it's just too much to manage. Plus, Mari doesn't have any super strong connection to the Gen 4 storylines. If she did, I'd let her have a POV! She will be very much an observer in Gen 4 :lol:

That being said, with my current plan, Tobi may still get occasional POV chapters even into Gen 5 :open_mouth: but I'm making no promises yet :tongue:

@Spottydog714 oh I will always have favorites :) But Mari was just extra fun to write for! She will be missed :( (And yes, swearing at any age ;) Hahahaha Mari will have a potty mouth forever. :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @totalRainbow thank you! We'll see what happens from here! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter! (And yes, goodbye Mari! :( (lol I'm talking about her like I'm killing her off or something :lol: She really isn't going anywhere. And she will do more in Gen 4 than Alex did in Gen 3, I can promise that much :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited June 2016
    Just finish reading the last chapter, It's such an interresting story! :smiley:
  • Options
    Sourocha wrote: »
    Just finish reading the last chapter, It's such an interresting story! :smiley:

Thank you so much for reading @Sourocha ! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I have a potty mouth, so I feel Mari. Sometimes a hackneyed string of expletives is the only way to express oneself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top