Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    True @VanPelt81 But who knows when The All Knowing One/DM of this story will do anything!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    That is a good point. Maybe if she feels the relationship is straining too much or is feeling that she is losing Pheonix, she could get pregnant thinking that it will fix things or keep him around longer? If that happened it would probably have the opposite effect and like you said put a huge strain on their relationship.

But we're not ready for an hier yet. It just seems like this chapeter started not too long ago.

Either that or Phee knocks someone else up and Gigi has to ... be the kid's step-mother
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh @VanPelt81 @MadameLee @SpectresValkyrie I’m loving all the theories and speculation around here today! Of course, the DM cannot reveal her secrets, so I can’t confirm or deny anything ;) But I am loving these ideas hehehe :naughty:

And @SpectresValkyrie thank you for taking the time to catch up and also to share your thoughts! :heart: You bring up some great points about how both Phoenix and Gigi might feel about their marriage... We will see more about that soon, actually!

And I’m glad you’re rooting for the two of them to be happy! I guess the question now is whether that happiness will be found together or apart...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    True @VanPelt81 But who knows when The All Knowing One/DM of this story will do anything!

I would think the story's DM would want to kick Phoenix down a few more times between now and the next heir's turn at this. After all Phoenix is a Rosebrook (and the last one at that) with a journal. If he is going unscathed the rest of the way, it'll be because he is aware of the journal's power (and that Deadpool level genre savvy would need to be for generation 11's kid).
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Today we get another peek at Phoenix’s visit home :)

7.37: Here For You
    hRIYGkh.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    I definitely think Jasper still has some very deep feelings for Tam. I really do hope something happens and they sort it out because they're miserable without each other!

And Gigi oh dear... I swear their relationship always feels like it's hanging by a thread. I feel like something will explode between them because they're always brushing away their arguments and one day it's just all going to go up in flames! Poor Phee...
  • Options
    @pkinitasims Yeah, poor Jasper is really struggling :( Obviously he is majorly responsible for the breakup because of the cheating. But he loves Tam so much and the guilt is killing the poor guy :( Hopefully things will get easier in time.

As for PheeGi... I like your “hanging on by a thread” description. And an explosion is definitely possible :/ There’s some bad stuff brewing between them but neither of them seems to want to confront it head-on... maybe they’ll learn though?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    So glad the brothers and Lili got to spend some time bonding although it didn't go so well. :/

Jasper is not dealing very well with the break-up. I guess it didn't help that sweet Lili kept talking about Tam. She can't help it, well cause she is a young teen after all.

Looks like there is more trouble in paradise with Phoenix and Gigi. Hehe for some reason this makes me happy.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    So glad the brothers and Lili got to spend some time bonding although it didn't go so well. :/

Jasper is not dealing very well with the break-up. I guess it didn't help that sweet Lili kept talking about Tam. She can't help it, well cause she is a young teen after all.

Looks like there is more trouble in paradise with Phoenix and Gigi. Hehe for some reason this makes me happy.

For some reason this totally cracked me up! Not a Gigi fan I suppose! For shame. They need to talk and work things out. She needs to stop being picky and he needs to tell her how he feels and quit trying to smooth it over without talking it out.
  • Options
    LOL @haswh ‘s comment cracked me up too, @AudreyFld :joy:

Definitely some issues for PheeGi that they should be working through :grimace: And yes, Jasper really isn’t doing well :/ and Lila did nothing to help. That whole visit was a mess... hopefully the movie went much better! (As long as they didn’t watch The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings :cry: That would probably set Jas off too :sob:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @AudreyFld No not a Gigi fan at all. But you and @CitizenErased14 are right they need to have a heart to heart conversation. In a perfect world this might help but... Hopefully they will realize they are just not going to work out. Hehe....
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    The "can't do anything right" comment is really so telling. Too many people feel that way and just shut down and stop communicating altogether. Hopefully that doesn't happen here.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 That’s true...I think Phoenix is internalizing a bit, which could be bad down the line :/ Things are getting messy!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Jasper is struggling poor boy.....and Gigi....seriously if she was in my game I would have killed her off....one day Phee and hers relationship is going to go BOOM and things will get ugly
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Gigi is one of those people they feature on that tv show Snapped. Unfortunately Phoenix is the other one on the show.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @LadyTigress Yes, things are really hard for poor Jas right now :( And Gigi... LOL she should be grateful she isn’t in your game then :joy: Their relationship does seem to be a bit like a ticking time bomb right now... but there could still be hope!

@Skcaga6 LOL oh dear, hopefully not :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @Skcaga6 That’s true...I think Phoenix is internalizing a bit, which could be bad down the line :/ Things are getting messy!

I think Phoenix is waithing for things to get bad so he can write it down in the journal. For it is the Rosebrook way.
  • Options
    Happy Monday! Today, we get to hear from Gigi...

7.38: But
    IZtA5A2.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Ugh. I still don’t like Gigi but I get where she’s coming from on feeling trapped. Phoenix and Gigi need to talk and they need to either end things or find serious help.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well, Phoenix and Gigi are going exactly through the same thing that broke Tam and Jasper apart...again love alone doesn't secure a happy relationship, you have to put work into it like in a really good cosplay :) Man I think Tam might be my Spirit animal here xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @kayt45 I don’t blame you for still disliking her — what she’s done and how she’s been treating Phoenix still isn’t really okay. But I’m glad this chapter helped to show the reason behind that behavior. She’s struggling a lot, and very unhappy :(

Serious help and lots of discussion are most definitely needed if they wanna fix this thing :/ Thank you for reading! :heart:

@YJB19299 LOL I am loving the cosplay metaphor (and it’s so true)! Tam totally approves ;) And I’m glad he’s your spirit animal hehe The world needs more Tams in it, I think :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    I thin GIGI and Phee need a date night
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Gigi really loves Phoenix BUT can they talk to each other and straiten out this mess? I guess we shall see...

Hopefully for their sake they get help and Gigi won't try to get pregnant to save the marriage. I have my doubts about them making this work for the long haul.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Gigi really loves Phoenix BUT can they talk to each other and straiten out this mess? I guess we shall see...

Hopefully for their sake they get help and Gigi won't try to get pregnant to save the marriage. I have my doubts about them making this work for the long haul.

Ohhh - I hadn't thought about her getting pregnant to save the marriage! Ugh.... I can so see this happening. But maybe not. She is pretty self-centered and a baby doesn't fit into that... Hmmm... but still....accidents happen too. I KNOW from experience! lol
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    It was nice to hear Gigi's point of view finally and that she does realize that she got herself where she is. She really does need to talk to someone Phoenix maybe, but I think they really need couples counselling. I'm still not sure how I feel about her and Phoenix as a couple but they both say they love each other so maybe with some honest conversation they can work things out. The big question is, to me, do either of them know what love is?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top