Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hey guys!

Today's discussion is all about SHIPPING :joy: (I figured you guys would like that ;) )

To avoid the answer "Marklyne" for EVERY question (LOL) you should at least try to pick a different couple/ship for each question, if you can! And again, answer all or some or none. Up to you!

1. Which A2A couple is your personal favorite? Why?

2. Which A2A couple is the "cutest"? (I want you to be shallow here... Who do you think looks the cutest together?

3. Which A2A ship is your LEAST favorite? Why?

4. What scene/moment/screenshot/etc has been your favorite romantic/shipping moment in the story so far?

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship? :joy: It could even be between an A2A character and a character from another simlit (because why not? :tongue:). Try to take gender prefernce into account, but you an even do cross-generations (Wanna ship Jade and Florian? LOL Sure why not? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member

1. Which A2A couple is your personal favorite? Why? Clarian! It's just so real feeling and sweet <3

2. Which A2A couple is the "cutest"? (I want you to be shallow here... Who do you think looks the cutest together? Colette and Tobias!

3. Which A2A ship is your LEAST favorite? Why? I'm going to cheat here and say Clara and Julian from Clara's teen years. It's not a ship, really, but I'm a fan of virtually all the others, and the ones I don't really ship, I also don't dislike.

4. What scene/moment/screenshot/etc has been your favorite romantic/shipping moment in the story so far? Two, but they're technically the same scene. Clara telling Florian about Aurora, and the part where they decided on her name.

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship? :joy: It could even be between an A2A character and a character from another simlit (because why not? :tongue:). Try to take gender prefernce into account, but you an even do cross-generations (Wanna ship Jade and Florian? LOL Sure why not? :tongue: Jamel from my legacy save and Tony? Argh. Now I'm imagining them together. They're both just sweet, and to me, Tony seems to be like Jamel- she feels expendable and almost useless. It's more of a head canon, really. She's faced a lot of teasing from her siblings.

170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh, you think it's that easy, do you? Well, I'm holding my why's hostage until I see another PNN chapter SO THERE. >:)

1. Which A2A couple is your personal favorite? Why? Tobi/Colette

2. Which A2A couple is the "cutest"? (I want you to be shallow here... Who do you think looks the cutest together? Clara/Florian

3. Which A2A ship is your LEAST favorite? Why? Luc/Hazel

4. What scene/moment/screenshot/etc has been your favorite romantic/shipping moment in the story so far? SHOWER SCENE :love:

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship? :joy: It could even be between an A2A character and a character from another simlit (because why not? :tongue:). Try to take gender preference into account, but you an even do cross-generations (Wanna ship Jade and Florian? LOL Sure why not? :tongue: You mean OTHER than Zayne/Denise?? Pfft.

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017

HoZay. Because I think they will be good for each other and really am looking forward to watching them become a parental couple. I'd love to see how Zayne's childlike qualities might conflict with Hope's strong nature. And I love both of them--watching the two grow up is an added bonus, something we don't normally get. Usually, the mate of the heir is foisted upon us in the teen or YA years. And even if they are introduced as a child (Tobi/Colette), we didn't see Colette grow up.

2. Which A2A couple is the "cutest"? (I want you to be shallow here... Who do you think looks the cutest together?

Florian...but a close second is Gus/Noah.

Mari/Jonas because, well...Mari! I never wanted her to be happy (is that wrong of me? >:) LOL!) And I felt Jonas was way too good for her. I absolutely adored him! :love:

Close second is Tobi/Colette. I didn't like Colette at all and wished Tobi would have gotten a divorce. Divorce never happens in simlit, so I really wanted something like that to happen. You know the divorce rate is at 50% in this country but you would never know it from simlit. Ha! I think people idealize relationships and want that happy ending.

4. What scene/moment/screenshot/etc has been your favorite romantic/shipping moment in the story so far?

When HoZay rip each other's clothes off...oh...hot! Close second was
    the wedding closet scene with Marklyne...oh...my mouth dropped in a good and bad way!!!!

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship? :joy: It could even be between an A2A character and a character from another simlit (because why not? :tongue:). Try to take gender prefernce into account, but you an even do cross-generations (Wanna ship Jade and Florian? LOL Sure why not? :tongue:

Okay...I'm going to cross my favorite simlit (and mine) with your characters....sounds fun!!! <3

Hmm...let's see...I think Jackson and Clara would have been SO GOOD TOGETHER! He's a rocker and she would have loved his music. She's strong, but a great mom and she's loyal. Oh...too bad she's taken (and old...ha...he's Zayne's exact age.)
    Things might have turned out differently for Jackson in the end...shhh...)

In @ThePlumbob 's Bloomers, I ship Gus and Vito. Vito never got his true love and I ADORE Gus.

OF COURSE, I SOOOO ship ROPE!!! Rope all the way. In fact, I might create Remi/Hope nooboos in my game and put them in gen 3 in my story. Maybe their offspring will be a love interest!!! :tongue:

I ship Kellie from @Maladi777 's Heffner's with Alex (first gen heir). He's soooo cute and I think their genes would have created GORGEOUS children!

And how about @LadyLobster 's FFTM's Graham Straud with Mari...oh...COULD I do that to him? I love him so much! But I would have loved to see Mari go postal on him and see how he would somehow manipulate her. It would be great fun. Heh... ;)

FUN questions, @CitizenErased14 !!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I'm innocent! I accept no blame for anything :tongue:

@Wralai Thanks so much for sharing your answers! And @WagonFruit too! (save your why's for Monday... ;)) You both seem to like ToCo and Clarian!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick I enjoyed your answers about the ships with different simlit characters (even the ones I don't know). That was fun! :)

Did not enjoy the Mari hate, as always haha. To be honest I'm really growing tired of it and hoped that these questions wouldn't turn into an opportunity to irrationally hate on her again... but you proved me wrong ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @pammiechick I enjoyed your answers about the ships with different simlit characters (even the ones I don't know). That was fun! :)

Did not enjoy the Mari hate, as always haha. To be honest I'm really growing tired of it and hoped that these questions wouldn't turn into an opportunity to irrationally hate on her again... but you proved me wrong ;)

Well...I don't mean to "hate" on her to the point it's hurtful! I LOVE to hate her, so it's a real compliment to your writing. She's a character that stays with you! And she's a FAR better character than Colette. Really I have blah emotions when it comes to her...would you rather me not give a fig about one of your characters?

So...you want me to hold back and not tell you my honest feelings? Hmm...fine. You win. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member

Shipper WitcHazard: Definitely Clarian hands down! Once you put the hottest guy in the the Rosebrook Saga with the coolest chick so far you got the perfect power couple!

Shipper WitcHazard: Nuggy for sure! Now if you said hottest I'd have to give that title to Luzel in my opinion.

Shipper WitcHazard: ToCo! Alot of people liked them, but I'll admit is Tobi hot I just liked Stefan more. And also who aged better?

Shipper WitcHazard: When Jonas and Mari first met. It was so adorable the cute nerdy guy fixing her computer. Aw just melts me every time. But the Marklyne Wedding debacle is a close runner up!.

I'm going to need a minute to answer this one.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited March 2017
    It has to be Clarian. Maybe because we know them so well. But they are adorable together.
    Mari and Jonas are a close second, but we didn't have enough time seeing their relationship I think. And Mari kept making me angry.

I am being shallow, Tobi and Collette. I liked seeing them when you entered them into a cute couple contest.

Jocelyn and Elliot. Because.....Marklyn

I am torn by a few...The ones I remember other than the Marklyn wedding moment would be:
    1. The shower scene with Tobi and Colette after he had sort of cheated on her and they were making there way back
    2. Clara and Florian getting it on on every surface in the messy apartment
    3. Mari and Jonas at their wedding when he came in and got her over her last minute jitters

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship? :joy: It could even be between an A2A character and a character from another simlit (because why not? :tongue:). Try to take gender prefernce into account, but you an even do cross-generations (Wanna ship Jade and Florian? LOL Sure why not? :tongue:. Not really. :/
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I love the variety in both of your responses, @WitcHazard and @AudreyFld ! You guys both made me smile and swoon about memories of my ships :smiley:

I never realized ToCo were so popular (I knew Clarian was), but most people have been mentioning them. ^_^ Love it!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    edited March 2017

Marie/Jonas, because I just love them- separately and together. I'm not much of a shipper, but I wanted them together since the moment they met. I felt like he really saw her while casually fixing her computer. I liked him instantly, just like Marie did. Oh, and the quirky jokes, all the sizzling chemistry that never went away and true friendship they shared... He never got scared of her issues and was pretty much the only person she ever listened to.

River and Coleen :D! Clara and Florian come 2nd and Marklyn 3rd.

From the main couples, I'd say Tobie/Colette. Not that I don't like them at all, just less so than others. I did root for them when they were teenagers and I'm glad they worked out their marriage issues in the end, but I wouldn't have been heartbroken had they gotten divorced :p I blamed both of them for very low communication skills, Tobi for playing a fool "Yeah yeah we're just friends, that's totally fine" and Colette for being passive-aggressive and keeping sex hostage :p *instead of telling her husband why she doesn't want to be intimate with him. Again, he could have asked why instead of getting angry. I'm also not a fan of them as characters-yes, that has something to do with the way they treated Joce and Auggy. However that was all in the past, now I feel sorry for them.

The screenshots of Noah and Gus in the interlude Relax between 5.6 an 5.7. They walk out of the restaurant, it's snowing and Noah looks at Gus with eyes so full of love. Then the proposal shot... I know it didn't go exactly as planned, but it worked out in the end. That scene stayed with me and I love these two. Except for this little misunderstanding ( and it was caused by... love :p and by both of them caring deeply for one another), they are relatively drama-free so it's a relaxing ship. Those screenshot were amazing- I don't even want to think about how much time you must have have spent on them.

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship?

Umm, Clara and her BFF? I can't find her name now. I remember thinking they would look cute together, but the gender preference didn't work out on Clara's part. I'm all for Clarian now ;)
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    @chocis Wasn't it Lena? We haven't seen her in a while!
    I love Nuggy too! I agree, it's a pretty laid back ship and couple.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I'm going to type my answers before I read everyone else's so I don't end up adjusting what I was going to say (like I do with comments on the blog! :p )

Since I can't pick Marklyne, I'll pick Clarian, I really enjoyed the progression of their relationship.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I kinda wanna pick Luzel, but I hate them, so I don't wanna give them accolades, even shallow ones... Tobi an Colette were pretty darn cute when they first got together.

Luzel! Nah, just kidding. While they did bring out the extreme selfishness in each other, I dislike them individually for what they did, I only smoosh their names together to spend less time discussing them (ironic since I keep bringing 'em up, amirigh?) I'll say River and her lady, whose name I can't remember. I'm only picking them because I have to pick someone and they'll get least favorite because they are least known/memorable.

4. What scene/moment/screenshot/etc has been your favorite romantic/shipping moment in the story so far? I'm picking Marklyne for this one, get over it. When they were on the dance floor at Luzel's wedding, recognizing that they both still were very much into each other, then it was like everyone else disappeared while they were dancing on the floor... Gah! That moment was the freaking best!

Nope, no secret fantasy ship, unless you count Mari's alternative husband in my mind if she hadn't met Jonas.
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    @Wralai Yes, Lena! Thank you :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @chocis and @cecerose0208 ! More great answers! :blush:

(and LOL Cece at how you kept mentioning Luzel, despite your hatred :joy: It's hard to deny their chemistry though, isn't it? ;) And their love gave us our current lovable little puppy of an heir, so... :heart::smiley:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Don't care about your, uh, rules on this topic. You KNOW exactly who my favorite ship is: Joce and Mark. I fell in love with them the MOMENT I spotted Mark. So, yeah, I am still in love with this ship and will always be in love with this ship...so THERE! :p

You are not playing fair. Because, and I really HATE to admit this, because uhg, but the second cutest couple (we all know who I think is the cutest) would have to be.... Luc and Hazel. There I said it. They were cute in a shallow, they looked cute together kind of way. That and their hearts matched.

Probably not my least favorite, but I am trying not to answer the same couple twice... so I guess Alex and Joce, only because I thought he deserved someone much better than Joce in the beginning. I liked Alex, but I thought Joce was a little too over the top with her fooling around. He deserved someone more settled in her life. But everything worked out, so I can't blame him for falling for her. Like I said, not my least favorite couples, but pretty much on the lower side of things.

4.42 Feel It cause giggity. Joce got cake. HAHAHAHAHA
    09-01-16_10-27-00c2a0pm.png

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship? :joy: It could even be between an A2A character and a character from another simlit (because why not? :tongue:). Try to take gender preference into account, but you an even do cross-generations (Wanna ship Jade and Florian? LOL Sure why not? :tongue: You know, I don't know. I don't really have a fantasy ship. Other than a AU of Mark and Joce when Mark is younger and they don't waste any of their years away. Now, that I can get behind. Although... Knight and Gus would make a cute couple. Or Alex and Gus.... or all three. Ooooh now that I could get behind. AND OMG Jackson and Clara would look HOT together!!!

AND ALSO
    Wralai wrote: »
    Spoilers ahead!

A question, @CitizenErased14
    If Joce's children had been male (or one of them)
    Would Luc and Hazel have survived?

Ooh! Hi! I haven't seen you comment before, @Wralai ! Thank you so much for reading! :blush:

The answer to your question is probably not what you're hoping for, but...
    Joce was originally pregnant with two boys and a girl. I kept the triplets because it was a fun and unexpected thing but I used cheats to change their genders so they'd all be girls because I did not want to change my plan for Luc/Hazel and Zayne becoming the heir haha

Thank you again for reading! :smiley:

Ohhh...and now that you've set that precedence, I may follow you with my next gen...that's so evil! >:) And if people don't like it, I'll just blame you for the idea! Muahahaaaa!! You get blamed a lot in my story as it is...

Stop giving Pammie ideas. This scares me for Jackson's future kids and/or grandkids.
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @pammiechick I swear, if you hurt Jackson... anymore than you already have I mean... I opened that spoiler, and I'm so worried. You're turning me back into a nail biter, I hope you're happy!

@CitizenErased14 I read your response to her answers to your question and felt bad since I used my time to hate on Luzel. If it helps (silver lining!) my love for Mari helps balance pammiechick's hate!

I also love to hate Luzel which is also a credit to your writing. Your characters inspire strong feelings, be proud!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for your answers @orangeplumbob ! (I'm assuming you meant Alex and JADE, btw? :tongue: ) I love your choice of a Mark and Joce screenshot (and when she earned her cake! Haha)

@cecerose0208 don't worry about it. I just get weary of hatred lol I don't think people understand how hurtful it is to me to read those comments sometimes.

But I will admit that Luc and Hazel did not live long enough to fully transform and redeem themselves as Mari did (though they'd started to!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick I swear, if you hurt Jackson... anymore than you already have I mean... I opened that spoiler, and I'm so worried. You're turning me back into a nail biter, I hope you're happy!

@CitizenErased14 I read your response to her answers to your question and felt bad since I used my time to hate on Luzel. If it helps (silver lining!) my love for Mari helps balance pammiechick's hate!

I also love to hate Luzel which is also a credit to your writing. Your characters inspire strong feelings, be proud!

Thank you for balancing my hatred. I'm sure it will make @CitizenErased14 happy! <3

And don't worry too much...I love Jackson, too. He will be happy...
    for a while. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @pammiechick I swear, if you hurt Jackson... anymore than you already have I mean... I opened that spoiler, and I'm so worried. You're turning me back into a nail biter, I hope you're happy

Bad @pammiechick!!!!!

Sorry @CitizenErased14 - but she needs to be nice to Jackson...Jackson is becoming Jocelyn - unable to find love - finds it then loses it - then finally maybe finds it again...
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @pammiechick I swear, if you hurt Jackson... anymore than you already have I mean... I opened that spoiler, and I'm so worried. You're turning me back into a nail biter, I hope you're happy

Bad @pammiechick!!!!!

Sorry @CitizenErased14 - but she needs to be nice to Jackson...Jackson is becoming Jocelyn - unable to find love - finds it then loses it - then finally maybe finds it again...

I can assure you Jackson's life is/will be nothing like Joce's...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Bad @pammiechick!!!!!

I can assure you Jackson's life is/will be nothing like Joce's...

Let's hope not!
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

Thank you for balancing my hatred. I'm sure it will make @CitizenErased14 happy! <3

Reads spoiler... Oh, because that is soooo comforting, @pammiechick. I'm not sure who I should worry more about: Zayne or Jackson.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Reads spoiler... Oh, because that is soooo comforting, @pammiechick. I'm not sure who I should worry more about: Zayne or Jackson.

Don't you know you're NOT supposed to read spoilers if you want roses and puppy dogs? ;) Worry for Zayne. Citizen has far worse history than me. I mean Zayne's scar is even worse than Jackson's.
    Knight and Gus would make a cute couple. Or Alex and Gus.... or all three. Ooooh now that I could get behind. AND OMG Jackson and Clara would look HOT together!!!

Oh...I SO agree with this (except for the threesome...neither of them would do this even drunk! Ha!) and RIGHT about Jackson and Clara???? So good...ah well...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Mark and Joce, because I dig forbidden relationships. And he's hot. I also like Clara and Florian.

Marklyne again and Zayne and Hope.

Wouldn't say least favourite, but Mari and Jonas didn't work for me. Can't say exactly why. I took their relationship as a fact, but I didn't feel it.

When Joce finally told Mark about her feelings. Loved that moment even though it didn't end well. It hurt so good iykwim. :)

5. Do you have a secret 'fantasy' ship? :joy: It could even be between an A2A character and a character from another simlit (because why not? Try to take gender prefernce into account, but you an even do cross-generations (Wanna ship Jade and Florian? LOL Sure why not?
    *waving the Rope flag* Hello? ;) I also want to ship Stefan with someone. Let me think, hm... Lana or Lilly Richardson from Day & Knight. ;) And one totally crazy ship Mari and Kevin from Discovering Juliana (poor Kevin though). :D

And because she asked for it, something for @pammiechick You must have known I wouldn't be able to resist. :p
    rosebrook.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top