Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ruins

was poking around there last night. is there some hidden thing there or what? is it just a hang out spot? i saw..i think, 2 doors but can't open them. also, is that were "nessy monster" can be seen swimming sometimes? still haven't seen her yet either..
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I think it's just a hang out spot. And maybe your sim might get invited to a party there (mine got invited to a party at the bluff). I don't think the door leads to anything though.
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    Thanks. I did get invited to a party there. Partied til dawn! Lol
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    It's the Bluffs and not the Ruins where you can spot the sea monster, but apparently it's rare and you have to wait a loooong time for it to appear. I've also been invited to a party at the Ruins and had a great time. My self-Sim had to pee though, so it was also the first time the new bush was used.
  • Options
    SuzyQSim1259SuzyQSim1259 Posts: 121 Member
    I've seen the Nessy Monster at The Bluffs. Was on a skinny-dipping date and then they went into the bushes to Woohoo. Came out and happened to look over to the sea/ocean and there it was. Very cool!
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    The Bluffs. I don't think I've spotted that place. Invite only or is on the map? Totally need to explore more. Been waaay too in to playing lol
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »
    The Bluffs. I don't think I've spotted that place. Invite only or is on the map? Totally need to explore more. Been waaay too in to playing lol

The Bluffs is on the island, its the northmost location on that island.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    SuzyQSim1259SuzyQSim1259 Posts: 121 Member
    You can also go to The Bluffs through the secret cave located on the island where all the modern homes and the one empty lot are...
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    OH time to explore.