Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together - Premade Clubs. How many are there?

Hey guys~!

I am wondering how many premade clubs are there in the game? I see 8, but a guide by SimsVIP says there should be 23! Is anyone else seeing only 8? Could somebody share how many clubs they've got and we will see which one is the correct? And if 8 isn't the number that should be in the game, how should we get it to be the correct 23? o_o reply please Simmers

Comments

• Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited December 2015
    The premade clubs start with some in the game already. When the game goes below the threshold, Clubs will generate. So it will pull from a template list in the file. The extra clubs on the list for the SimsVIP guide are from that template. I personally deleted clubs and let them regenerate as well as JackieGoOutside from SimsVIP. We had the same results. =)

Here is a quote from the guide.
    "From a new save file, your game will have a default list of Clubs for your Sims to join. If the amount of clubs in the world drops below ten, the game will generate and populate new ones from a list of pre-built templates with available unplayed Sims that match the criteria. Below is a complete list of Pre-made Club Templates."

Edit: Spelling is hard.
    Post edited by KitOnlyHuman on
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Thanks that really helped! :)