Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problemo solved

Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
I'm unsure if I should get Get Together (XD repetition noooooo) as I bought Get To Work and was disappointed at the lack of new traits and not many new careers and I just found it slightly lacking compared to TS3 expansion packs so I'm slightly worried Get Together is the same. However, I have glanced at what others are saying and it seems that it's quite good, although I have seen other reviews that say it isn't so good. If anyone that has the game has any advice, it would be a great help. :)

EDIT: I have just preordered it now :D Can't wait to start playing it!
Post edited by Cookingpup99 on

Comments

• Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'd recommend to buy it. It is much much better than Get To Work was. And there is so much more to do.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    @jonilla1 That's a relief, I found that I ran out of stuff to do pretty quickly with Get To Work. Thank you for your reply.
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I don't have the game, but I do recommend that you read the guides that are out there. There is a link to Carl's Game guide in Rosemow's information post at the top of this forum, in which he talks about the club system.

Also, look at Let's Plays. I recommend that you keep an eye out for LGR's review. He's hilarious. That should help you make up your mind one way or another.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I would definitely say yes. The sims and their world feel much more alive because of this pack. In my opinion anyway :)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
    If I could only have one pack thus far, it would be Get Together. It's freaking awesome!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Sims finally feel different! so far I've only played with 2 different clubs: geeks/gamers and cool kids. It's really fun to see my geeks actually playing video games rather than dancing or working out. Windenburg the most beautiful world ever made in The Sims series and it alone is worth the price of the EP. However, since you're still on the fence I'd recommend you to watch some (reliable) reviews.
  • Options
    Thank you for all your replies :) I've seen some of LGR's tweets about it and it swayed me on to seriously thinking about buying it, and with all your replies I've just pre ordered it now :) All of the reviews I've found seem to be more positive than negative so this seems to be an awesome expansion pack which I can't wait to start playing tomorrow... that's if it doesn't take the whole day to download LoL.