Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stories/good memories

hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
I would like to start a thread of good cheer. Also, I love hearing stories of peoples lives. So let's spread the cheer! I'll go first.

Age 13 with my dad's parents on our way to Florida. We stop at 🐸🐸🐸🐸 King for lunch. I see a homeless man outside. I smile and say hello. My grandparents then decided to scold me for "being nice to trash people". We ate our lunch in silence. As we leave, I went back in to get my sunglasses I "forgot" on our table. I'd seen a sign for 2 burgers for $1.99 or something like that. I bought them. I went outside and gave them to the homeless man. He thanked me over and over. Even had tears in his eyes. Even though I got scolded again by my g-parents, I knew I'd done the right thing. I still smile at how happy he was. Wish I could have done more, but I was just a kid. Totally worth being yelled at by my crazy grandparents. Lol
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    Really? It changed the word burger? lol!
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    auburn1214auburn1214 Posts: 28 New Member
    i watched TV
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    One time, I found a $5 bill outside. I decided to give it to a homeless man. He thanked me profusely. I love doing good deeds for good people.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow