Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Towel Time!

I think it would be better and more realistic if our Sims changed into a towel after exiting a bath or shower rather than a randomly chosen outfit, and it would also be nice if there were different colours/designs to choose from - although I could live with plain white. Also can we get a couple of new robes, something a bit sexier or more sophisticated than the boring ones we currently have. Sims look middle-aged wearing them!

Comments

• Options
    AlisonCuteSimsAlisonCuteSims Posts: 165 Member
    Once they release a Master Suite SP/GP I'm sure your ideas will be fulfilled.
    3dd20d8220bdc70e9490da5f62974d35.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sorry op but i disagree with your idea for the main reason that i would much rather see my sims back in there everydaywear when they bath in the morning or in there sleepwear pj if its night and not towels
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    If you have Spa Day, your Sims automatically change into towels to get a massage.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    limesim2limesim2 Posts: 71 Member
    My sim changes into towels.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Oh lol was a little confused there for a sec. I knew they added towel wraps but I didn't know whether they actually auto changed into them at some point.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif