Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird things you do for your sim

What are the weirdest things you do for your sim?

I've only just realised this is weird, but, because my sim is a werewolf and she's homeless and poor (hardly any money), every time she earns money from making elixirs, I buy her some links from the grocery store and let her eat one xD
Br560.
Playing the sims since 2012

Comments

• Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm not sure, but great thread; hope to see more replies :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I'm playing a bot fan sim. When he was a teen I had him change into Robot Mode before doing his homework each day. Because surely robots will do homework faster and a better than organics. I also had him switch to Robot Mode to learn most of the bot building skill. And when he went to university he went to classes in Robot Mode too.

I've gotten out of the habit lately though. Maybe on his next date I'll have him stay in Robot Mode. He can pretend he has the Capacity to Love chip. :p
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    I'm playing a bot fan sim. When he was a teen I had him change into Robot Mode before doing his homework each day. Because surely robots will do homework faster and a better than organics. I also had him switch to Robot Mode to learn most of the bot building skill. And when he went to university he went to classes in Robot Mode too.

I've gotten out of the habit lately though. Maybe on his next date I'll have him stay in Robot Mode. He can pretend he has the Capacity to Love chip. :p

Aha, that's awesome!
    Br560.
  • Options
    NonawesomebratzNonawesomebratz Posts: 75 Member
    edited December 2015
    When I was a little bit younger, I played with my best friend and we thought that when our sims are pregnant, they should eat healthy. So we would make the girls eat Autumn Salad everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also mind you we were making them have like 6 kids so they would have a lot of Autumn Salad in their lifetime! We were too afraid to eat pancakes or waffles because sometimes they come out flavoured and we thought it would determine the gender if we ate them :D
  • Options
    When I was a little bit younger, I played with my best friend and we thought that when our sims are pregnant, they should eat healthy. So we would make the girls eat Autumn Salad everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also mind you we were making them have like 6 kids so they would have a lot of Autumn Salad in their lifetime! We were too afraid to eat pancakes or waffles because sometimes they come out flavoured and we thought it would determine the gender if we ate them :D

Aha, that's pretty hilarious. I always give my sims autumn salad, because, if they try to cook anything else, no matter what, they burn it.
    Br560.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I have a "dream world" for my selfsim in Lunar Lakes and use it for weird stuff. She lived for a while with Roy Orbison, and she's met Laurel & Hardy. :D And the other day I recreated scenes from a zombie nightmare I had and took pics. In my "real" game she lives a pretty ordinary life.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Cororon wrote: »
    I have a "dream world" for my selfsim in Lunar Lakes and use it for weird stuff. She lived for a while with Roy Orbison, and she's met Laurel & Hardy. :D And the other day I recreated scenes from a zombie nightmare I had and took pics. In my "real" game she lives a pretty ordinary life.

Ah, my simself is actually the werewolf.

T'is why I treat her with respect C:
    Br560.
  • Options
    br560 wrote: »

Don't give her a razor for Christmas then. She may not like it. :blush:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have a few lots with some minor routing issues so I actually have to 'guide' my Sims around but I am now in the process of finally taking care of these issues ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

If she doesn't like it, then neither do I... Although, I don't really like the sound of eating raw links.
    I have a few lots with some minor routing issues so I actually have to 'guide' my Sims around but I am now in the process of finally taking care of these issues ;)

Same with me, but I don't encounter them often.

It's usually sims that get in my way, being polite and waiting for the other to go past and then the other sim taps their foot too to let the sim go past as well.

It's too realistic to be true xD
    Br560.
  • Options

If she doesn't like it, then neither do I... Although, I don't really like the sound of eating raw links.

It could be worse... Rusty chain links are, well, crunchier.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member

I hate it when this happens. The other day my Sims decided they couldn't walk around a TV sitting in the middle of a large room.

I don't think I'm very weird when it comes to my Sims game, although sometimes I DO let them go ahead and argue with Charles the Chicken.
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • Options
    pinkfairyqueenpinkfairyqueen Posts: 240 Member
    I have caught myself before , feeding my sims or having them go to the bathroom one last time before I exited the game. lol.
  • Options
    ZemnodZemnod Posts: 99 Member
    I was used to play in high speed because sims go to work/school so their moods go down quite fast so I was just feeding them, washing them to keep their needs green when they can pretty much care for themselves, I'm such a mother to them lol
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited December 2015
    Weird? As in building a wall around paparazzi with a cheap rug and a burning cheap fireplace inside? Nah, nothing weird going on in my game... o:)

I stopped doing that after I noticed that the very same paparazzi just comes back the following night. Now I try to ignore them as they stand on the front porch stomping and whining because they can't get inside at 2 in the morning.

Besides, the firemen starting fining my sims for false alarms. :o
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I rotate between the families in my towns and play the town instead of just a family in each game though I had to tune my Mods to set it up for that type of game.I can pretend it an open world version of TS2 by playing rotationally.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Same with me, but I don't encounter them often.

It's usually sims that get in my way, being polite and waiting for the other to go past and then the other sim taps their foot too to let the sim go past as well.

It's too realistic to be true xD

Realism was a big thing in TS3 ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg