Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Items list out yet ????

Have they released any list of what we will be getting in building supplies /items???? Spiral stairs maybe or round walls so we can make TOWERS with ROUND ROOFS?? just want to know if I rush to get or wait till after the holidays and grab extra stuff for my grown children(not that grown 18 and 26)

Yes those are top of my list things I want as my floor plans that I have made myself Yes am architect have rounded fluid like walls (specialty is Cob homes which are very organic) I would love to be able to build turrets or even multi landing stairs

Comments

• Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    I haven't heard anything about round stairs or walls. I think those would have been widely promoted.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Haven't seen a list but saw pictures/videos. No round walls or spiral stairs, but new wall coverings (for the Tudor-look houses), dormer windows for the roof, a lot of new windows, plants that stick on the walls for a climbing ivy look, etc.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    rcone wrote: »
    Have they released any list of what we will be getting in building supplies /items???? Spiral stairs maybe or round walls so we can make TOWERS with ROUND ROOFS?? just want to know if I rush to get or wait till after the holidays and grab extra stuff for my grown children(not that grown 18 and 26)

Yes those are top of my list things I want as my floor plans that I have made myself Yes am architect have rounded fluid like walls (specialty is Cob homes which are very organic) I would love to be able to build turrets or even multi landing stairs

Sorry I don't think we're getting either of those :(
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    I was hoping to have a look through the items but for some reason my game just will not let me open the 'downloadable content' tab. Apparently it's disabled in Origin but it's not. :neutral:
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    I was hoping to have a look through the items but for some reason my game just will not let me open the 'downloadable content' tab. Apparently it's disabled in Origin but it's not. :neutral:

I don't think that's available until the game is out. Just in case they have to cut something last minute.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I would imagine something would leak very soon. Not only are we downloading it from Origin tomorrow night, but physical copies are probably being shipped to retailers and even Amazon as we speak.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    It will be a nice change to see other than modern furnishings for a change B)

After the base game and outdoor retreat all the packs are centered around modern :'(

I love modern but sometimes you get too much modern :o
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    LoopyLizzieLoopyLizzie Posts: 76 Member
    I posted some pictures of the build items I found on tumblr here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/863068/i-wonder-if-there-new/p1
  • Options
    rconercone Posts: 407 Member
    THANK YOU were in Tumblr did you find them :dizzy:
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I posted some pictures of the build items I found on tumblr here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/863068/i-wonder-if-there-new/p1

And there it is! My gut feeling was it would be out by now. If I remember correctly from The Sims 3, the one time I preordered a physical copy of an EP on Amazon I got notification it was shipped from a Phoenix, AZ warehouse on Sunday afternoon so I'd receive it on Release Day.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LoopyLizzieLoopyLizzie Posts: 76 Member
    rcone wrote: »
    THANK YOU were in Tumblr did you find them :dizzy:

On this tumblr: http://thesims4blogger.tumblr.com/ :smiley: