Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Motion Game Mat - backdrop on wrong side?

Honestly, I've never really paid much attention when any sims would play... but when my sim started playing after installing the patch, I noticed that the backdrop for the game being played was to his side and not in front of him, even though all the objects in the games come to him from the front.

Is this normal, or a bug?

21l1pvn.png

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't use it often enough to know for sure, but it looks bugged to me too. I've only ever seen the backdrop display in the direction the sim is facing. At least as far as I can remember anyway...
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Xupiter20Xupiter20 Posts: 52 Member
    If you rotate the camera you'll see that there is a backdrop on both sides, but not in front of the sim. That's just how it's always been I think.
  • Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    Ah, ok.. I'll try that next time I play.

It's funny how you don't always notice something that has been a part of the game for so long, but then all the sudden you see something and question if it's correct. lol

There is also a game my sim can play on the mat that I've never seen before - not sure of the name but he holds two knives in his hands while playing it. I have no idea if that's new... but I've never seen him play it before. lol

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited December 2015
    looks normal to me but i too havent had my sims use the device in many month i think sides just fade out so you can see them play.