Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firefighters

I don't really know if this is more something for the "IDEAS CORNER" but since it's not really a new "idea", I didn't think so.
Basically I just wanted to say how much I want firefighters and especially the playable firefighter career back :smiley:
Origin ID: Selxna

Comments

• Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited December 2015
    I miss them as well, but not for their intended functionality but I want them to return for the purpose of prank calling them. Please Maxis!

Edit: Two-firemen.jpg

I miss them getting mad over my simmies. :'(
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    I miss them as well, but not for their intended functionality but I want them to return for the purpose of prank calling them. Please Maxis!

*eyes the front yard of HalloMolli's sim's house suspiciously* I don't think this was some 'accident' there.
  • Options
    HalloMolli wrote: »

*eyes the front yard of HalloMolli's sim's house suspiciously* I don't think this was some 'accident' there.

LoL :D .
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I hope firefighter NPCs return too. I wouldn't mind careers in addition to the NPC as well. I used to call them for my Sims to flirt with, so it was more like a flirty call rather than a prank call.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    @HalloMolli, your parties are killer.
  • Options
    @HalloMolli, your parties are killer.

Awww, thank you for your compliment *hugs*. Really appreciate it <3