Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Interview from The Sim Supply

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited November 2015
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    EmmaVane wrote: »

They've made it so you can have one-sided relationships between clubs, I think. There are options to "Chat to..." which apparently expand further to set clubs/specific sims (can be encouraged/discouraged). I would assume there is a similar specifying function for the "Fight" option:

• You could make 2 clubs want to fight each other, or fight everyone. E.G. Rival Gangs or Mobs
    • You could make 2 clubs be friendly to each other, or friendly to everyone. E.G The Versatile Volunteers are friendly with the Elder Community Centre visitors.
    • You could make club A flirt with club B, but make club B mean to club A. So you could have Psycho Groupies that love and try to impress the Punk Lads, but the Punk Lads ignore or avoid interacting with the Psycho Groupies.

Do we know this for sure? If that's a fact, what he said made no sense.

@kremesch73 I went back and watched the video in the OP again and this is what I think he means:

There's no specific club options to set clubs as rivals/friends etc.

BUT

Club activities (you can have 5 each encouraged/discouraged) can include the option to create rivalries.

So basically, keep in mind that setting these as activities reduces your available activity slots for that club. Sims can do other things outside of those set things, they just don't gain points for them or can't be scolded for them if they aren't specified (and probably won't do them autonomously either).
  • Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Omg i want to see @SimGuruRomeo in thr nude cooking me bacon.
    I mean he is handsome, but... nah, I won't judge. Whatever floats your boat.
    i think i got a crush on him :/
    (joking-_-)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

You can choose to "Be mean...." with Everyone, Clubs (specify which), Ages (specify which). I assume Fight with and other interactions work the same:

Around 3:25 ish

So you can create rival gangs, unless they changed something?

One of the options is to "fight" and you can specify which club you want them to fight with.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,771 Member
    I wonder if you can pick the nude outfit for sleepwear.

I would love that!
    Go Raptors!
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

You can choose to "Be mean...." with Everyone, Clubs (specify which), Ages (specify which). I assume Fight with and other interactions work the same:

Yes. You could make them mean against just their rivals, or make them mean to everyone, whatever suits your storyline best. You can even make them mean to the Wannabe Thugs who love all the gangs, but aren't liked by any gang.

So why did @SimGuruRomeo say you can't have rival clubs when's that's exactly what you can do?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Yes. You could make them mean against just their rivals, or make them mean to everyone, whatever suits your storyline best. You can even make them mean to the Wannabe Thugs who love all the gangs, but aren't liked by any gang.

So why did @SimGuruRomeo say you can't have rival clubs when's that's exactly what you can do?

In the interview he states that you can create rivals. He created the Bears club and the Knights club that fight each other every time they see each other.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

@LoveMcQueen5683 Scroll up to my last comment.