Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I guess we can make afterschool activities for kids and teens now

Since you can make clubs and apparently set up times and places for their meetings, I guess we can make afterschool activities for our kids now. Maybe have a boy/girl scouts type club that does collecting and have them meet at a park at 4pm. Or a swim team for teens that meets at the local pool every Thursday at 5pm. Interesting possibilities.

Comments

• Options
    Sim2SporeSim2Spore Posts: 284 Member
    I'm not sure that we can set up exact times to meet. I know that they said you could set the meeting place specifically, but I think clubs kind of just appear there on their own (unless you're directly telling them to have a meet up).

But yeah, the possibilities are almost endless.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Since you can make clubs and apparently set up times and places for their meetings, I guess we can make afterschool activities for our kids now. Maybe have a boy/girl scouts type club that does collecting and have them meet at a park at 4pm. Or a swim team for teens that meets at the local pool every Thursday at 5pm. Interesting possibilities.

That's an awesome idea! I haven't even thought about a kids club yet. From what I read, there's no set time for clubs to meet. But anyone in a club can call a club gathering. So it seems if you want your club to meet at 4pm, then you call a gathering at that time. From the interview I saw today with SimGuruAzure & SimGuruRomeo, whoever is in the club, will always show up when a gathering is called.

As @Sim2Spore said...the possibilities are endless.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I'll make a club which will consist of 2 teen girls and a bunch of kids. The teens will act as babysitters and will have to take care of the little devils.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member

I miss after school activities from TS3
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    We can not set up the time they meet, I think.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    I'll make a club which will consist of 2 teen girls and a bunch of kids. The teens will act as babysitters and will have to take care of the little devils.

Such a good idea!