Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny thing I caught

I was zooming outside my house and notice nancy Langraab walking across the street, she was wearing her everyday outfit. Only a few sim minutes later she came back but in her Athletic outfit. Guess she was going home from the gym but had to walk through Newcrest to do it.

Also, I've noticed newcrest gets the less sims walking down the street in front of my house there.

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    All sims from different worlds can 'walk' along in the other worlds. But yeah, it's funny that she changed her clothes so fast!

It depends on where your sim lives. My sims live in the 'richer' neighborhood in Newcrest and don't get a lot of passers-by as well.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    That might be why. This was at the 50x40 lot.
  • Options
    MegannMegann Posts: 32 Member
    I noticed that too actually. It's kind of a ghost town for me.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    That might be why. This was at the 50x40 lot.

Haha, my sims live just across that on the 40x30. :tongue:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Nancy is all over the place as well the Pancakes gal. My sims have lived in almost every neighborhood in all the worlds but Newcrest and them two are always walking or jogging by.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I've found the neighbourhoods with the cheapest houses of WC and OS to be the most active.
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I've only seen nancy walking through the wealthier neighborhoods. Guess giving her traits it makes sense.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I have seen Nancy jogging through the cheapest neighborhood in Oasis Springs but it does seem that the cheaper the neighborhood the more walk-bys there are.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.