Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Boyfriend/Girlfriend in Sims 3

Who do you think is the best boyfriend/girlfriend material in the Sims 3 (including any of the expansion packs)?
With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
My Worldbuilding Blog
Simblr
My Sims Pinterest

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2015
    Oh boy you asked the right guy,townies are my specialy and one in paticular is the best GF/Wife material.Here she is and why.

Pearl Yang
    Premade Resident of Sunlit Tides

Traits:
    Excitable (one of my faves)
    Family oriented (perfect wife material)
    Hopeless romantic
    Never nude
    Athletic

One of very few sim premades without a single negative trait

Appearance:Pearl yang is perfect by default and needs no makeover at all..see pic below of her in nightshirt,has unique upcurving eyes that always seem to carry through genetically (see daughter further down).Great nose also

Other notes:This Sim has never in any game ever cheated on my Sim,EVER!!!

Screenshot-141_zpsbdwgdtwc.jpg

Screenshot-1490_zpsp6alsjeg.jpg

Screenshot-1228_zpsps8mrcoe.jpg

Genetics..Pearls genetics are quite perfect and she produces beautiful offspring, especially daughters.Here is a daughter I had by her to give you an idea.

Screenshot-1489_zpsrhhzsysq.jpg

Screenshot-1181_zpszwmmigxp.jpg

Screenshot-1176_zpsyst9krzw.jpg

Mom and daughter together...

Screenshot-1255_zpstjttfvnl.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2015
    Number 2

Betty Simovitch (Teen)

Premade Riverview resident

Traits:
    Artistic
    Unflirty
    Virtuoso
    Good

Why is she a good girlfriend? she may be a teen but after she ages to YA/Adult becomes the single best looking premade female Sim in the game.

YA Betty :love:

Screenshot-274_zpsmhl1uiaa.jpg

Screenshot-299_zpsbsg4qn7c.jpg

Screenshot-252_zpszypehw0o.jpg

Screenshot-249_zpszul2oc9m.jpg

No matter how you make her look even with no makeup Betty is the best.

Screenshot-800_zpsu4lvmhxc.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    For me the best boyfriend in my game, and he makes a wonderful husband and father as well, and also he is not a dull sim either.
    From Sunset Valley is Leighton Sekemoto, he starts out as a young adult and is a single father. The only thing you must be aware is that he wants to get married, and have a large family.
    This is him from two different game saves.

10468101_330049937145308_2488190836470974610_n.jpg?oh=4675aab3ffddeb5b7aa1eae79ba846d6&oe=56F551C5
    10370412_330049750478660_7832599530153504602_n.jpg?oh=a4c5d23f4226a795e6a7c056b5263020&oe=56F75B35

10882199_402678486549119_4898859854012442981_n.jpg?oh=3b1575940e46c5fa7cee74a9260e5406&oe=56EE2086
    10888561_402678543215780_5258862528866785106_n.jpg?oh=aedfe92b8b085445d64fe11227b80625&oe=56EBE94D

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Betty is very hot indeed. :p
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited November 2015
    There are a few Townies that I've had my sims marry and have generally had good luck. I've never married Leighton though, I'll have to try him with a single female sim!

So far I've married Jebidah Wilson (Riverview) and Christopher Steel (Sunset Valley) and I've been pretty lucky with these two (despite Christopher's love of cow print initially!). If I had to say if one was better than the other, I'd have to say Jebidah Wilson as my sims were always happy with him despite him being a workaholic. He was a good parent if I remember too.

I think some of the worst I've encountered is Hank Goddard as if I remember he has commitment issues, though I could be thinking of someone else! In general I think most of the townies in the first pre-made EA towns had some of the worst personality traits, usually having Mean Spirited or Insane thrown in there somewhere, but Wilson and Steel were pretty good. I think if not partnered with, Christopher always ended up with his neighbour across the street too!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Based on traits, not alot of sims I think are really better than others, and based on appearance (not counting CC changes I make myself) the ones with looks I really like, are usually already married or have a partner.
  • Options
    ErinRosadoErinRosado Posts: 77 Member
    I'm only more familiar with Sunset Valley, and I'm a big fan of Connor Frio. I think he's just a sweetie!

One time I played in Riverview, I quite liked Jebediah Wilson.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @CravenLestat I don't have Sunlit Tides :'0( I wish I did. I haven't gotten around to getting all the store worlds yet. I love Pearl Yang's braided hair. Betty Simovitch is really pretty too. I like how you gave her pink hair. Totally punk-princess.

@LaBlue0314 I haven't played Leighton yet. But I want to. I'm a sucker for single dad stories.

@MiyuEmi Haven't tried Jebidah Wilson yet, but I Christopher Steel was the first Sim who ever dated one of my pre-made Sims. He was good looking and nice and then he threw up on their third date for drinking too much (personally I think it was the cowprint in his house) and my Sim broke up with him.

@SimKeats I do feel like I can make much better looking Sims than base game ones, but I do like modifying EA Sims. I changed Lenny Smith-Jones from Twinbrook, made him a hottie, tweaked his personality, and moved him in with one of the sisters in my family. He was really sweet and a great boyfriend/eventually husband, except when his ex-wife suddenly appeared in their bedroom one night while watching them sleep. Creepy. He kicked her out right away.

@ErinRosado Connor Frio is a cutie and a sweetie. I'm using him as a dad in one of my games.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    ErinRosado wrote: »
    I'm only more familiar with Sunset Valley, and I'm a big fan of Connor Frio. I think he's just a sweetie!

Me too me too, I LooooooooooVe Connor!!!
    from when I sent him to university, awesome student BTW! Deans list baby!Screenshot-46_zpswd5zqitl.jpg

Awesome Uncle Connor (with his niece Jane, Jared and Claire's daughter).Screenshot-230_zpsesdyhssl.jpg

I'd post more but supper is ready..... ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2015

from when I sent him to university, awesome student BTW! Deans list baby!

Awesome Uncle Connor (with his niece Jane, Jared and Claire's daughter).

The glasses make him so attractive! Lol. Aww... uncle Connor! (okay, sorry for my drooling over this Sim... I'm a sucker for redheads and glasses)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member

from when I sent him to university, awesome student BTW! Deans list baby!

Awesome Uncle Connor (with his niece Jane, Jared and Claire's daughter).

The glasses make him so attractive! Lol. Aww... uncle Connor! (okay, sorry for my drooling over this Sim... I'm a sucker for redheads and glasses)

Yeah, funny thing is I never liked redheads before, what's his face...Ron in Harry Potter gives me the willies! I put the glasses on him the second time I ever played and they just looked like they belonged on him so they stuck. He kinda reminds me of my husband, though he has black/gray hair, he has the beard and glasses! I like Jared too, when I give him the midlife crisis award and change his traits he is such a sweety...best husband ever with hopeless romantic and family oriented replacing mean spirited and party animal. Though he is managable with original traits....Connor's absent mindedness drives me batty at times.
  • Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    Are you looking for a sim that is good-looking or compatible with your sims cuz of their personality/trait combo?

Tho if it's about good-looking male sims, I can give you a list :kissing_closed_eyes:
  • Options
    @CandyCadet Sorry I massively digressed. I was just asking which Sims others thought made good boyfriends or girlfriends and why.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 I see. Well I make my own sims and pair them with my own as well. So I really have no reason to be here lmao
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    I took Marty Keaton once and he was perfect. :)
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    I've had Mortimer Goth have really good looking sons and grandsons (especially grandsons). He's not too bad when he grows up too, plus he lives in the Goth mansion.