Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Mannequins in stores!?

rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
So, I decided to play this game for a bit, and decided it was a fun idea to open a clothing store.

You know, a nice clothing store with Mannequins in the windows to show off clothing and yada yada.
When I was done creating the store, I cheated my way around the awful 10 mannequin limit by placing styled rooms and drag the mannequins out of that so I could have more mannequins in my store.

All fine, but when I wanted to hit ''save'' it told me I couldn't, because I had too many Mannequins on my lot. Great.

So I thought well.. since this EP is out for ''some time'' now, there must be a mod somewhere to get rid of the limit, but nope. Couldn't find it. The only thing I could find were people asking for a mod to raise or get rid of the limit.

Question: Since I am not a modder, or CC creator: Is there someone here that has the skills to create such a mod to get rid of the limit, or are there people around here being able to ''clone'' the Mannequins so we can use them as object statues to spice up the store a bit? (just with some random clothing on)

Thanks!