Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we will get more hireable NPC's next week?

As title suggests.... what do you think?
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited October 2015
    Only ones I absolutely think we need are fireman, burglar and police officer. I would love a house call since you can't go to the hospital with get to work.

Edit: Gardener would be needed too and chinese delivery would be a nice touch
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Only ones I absolutely think we need are fireman, burglar and police officer. I would love a house call since you can't go to the hospital with get to work.

Yes! I would love to have the fireman, burglar and police officer as well. I'd also like to have Chinese food. <3
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I would also love to see new NPCs that we did not have in previous games besides the needed ones.

A nanny would be really good
    Gardener
    repairman
    Firefighter
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    We only have repairman confirmed hinted, right? If we do get more NPCs then I don't see them coming all in one patch but I do hope we get more eventually.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    We only have repairman confirmed hinted, right? If we do get more NPCs then I don't see them coming all in one patch but I do hope we get more eventually.

Thats true but maybe more in future.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I need sims to break in and steal my sims stuff without having to pay someone to do that (the maid). :smirk:
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    I think they need to properly fix the maid first.
  • Options
    S1MSKA1S1MSKA1 Posts: 235 Member
    A hireable NPC that comes to your house to build a koi pond would be excellent.
    WE WANT KOI PONDS FOR THE SIMS 4!
    OMG KOI PONDS!!!!
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    i think not, cause something we learned from them when it comes to ts4 (especially ts4) is the exact 'what you see is what you get'.
    IF they have something to give us, they better show it, since there isnt much coming from their side. I dont think they will hide big features like these, cause they are moneymakers and i dont remember they ever did this before with ts4.

I DO remember all the times we got our hopes up for more, but it was always just the exact things they showed us and made a little bit more, but less important stuff.

So no, other npc's wont come if you'd ask me

• Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited October 2015
    I would LOVE to see more NPCs return in the upcoming patch; however, TS4 has taught me NOT to get my hopes up and to always expect the bare minimum. :/
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I miss the NPC's. I would love to see the return of the NPC fireman, the burglar, the cop, the nanny, etc. It added that unexpected variety to the life of the game. Very different then GTW . I wouldn't mind if the paperboy/girl returned either. Picking up old newspapers off the lawn never bothered me.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Having multiple hireable NPCs would cause the game to crate new sims more often. Maybe they fixed culling?
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    I don't need repairmans, i need a babysitter.