Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Victoria's Finishing School applications -Sign up form-

br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
Hey guys :D

I've come to love the Finishing School Challenge by @jasminevila2 and I decided, it'd be fun if other people's sims joined in. But, I will be making a little blog for it and I will NOT be following every single rule. I might even make a few up.

So... All Sims that enter must be female young adults.

... None of those extra traits either. You know the ones you can earn in game? If I find any of those your pupil will be immediately either

A. Expelled (If there's two extra traits)

B. Drowned (If there's 3-4 extra traits)

C. Fed to the cowplant. (If there's over 5 extra traits)

So... enough of that.

Here's Term 1's Sign up forms:

Name:

Appearance: (Either described or a picture. I understand that new members cannot post pictures.)

Traits:

What would your sim pack with them?: (Optional, but, it helps, so I can decide what they would put in their dorm)

Hometown: (Can be anywhere. Bridgeport, Sunset Valley. I don't even mind if it's a real life place!)

Back Story:

Link Or Origin Username: (I know that sometimes it's annoying trying to find the link for your sim, so, you can just upload it onto the sims 4 gallery and give me your Origin Username if you can't find the link)

CC: (Just leave the links here. Try not to put too much on your sim, or else, I'll take ages to download all of it. I'd prefer it if most of the cc was from the sims resource.)

That's all really :)

Tell me if you have difficulties uploading your sim :D

If Term 1 is full, share your sim anyway. They'll be guaranteed to be in one of the next few terms.

A term lasts 3 sim weeks. I take ages to reach the third day, so, it'll take a while to reach.
Br560.
Playing the sims since 2012
Post edited by br560 on

Comments

• Options
    Bump

(1 character too short)
    Br560.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'll see if I can find someone for you. Most of my sims have skills!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'll see if I can find someone for you. Most of my sims have skills!

Thank you :)
    Br560.