Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club Ideas

LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
Pretty sure there's already a 1000 threads for this but they are buried somewhere and they aren't getting enough attention so...here's another one.

What kind of clubs are you gonna make? I have so many ideas. Sorta.

TS4_TRICKorTREAT_HERO.jpg

The clown in the pic gave me the idea to make a bunch of creepy clowns that go around and torture people.

I also want a Mean Girls club starring the cast of the movie.

And a WooHoo club. Idk how this would work though XD

My sister is gonna make a club of stalkers that harass an individual. I think I'm gonna do this too.

And a club where a man dressed in a bear suit walks around the town with a bunch of children. I get in trouble if I say the P word.

A ghost club would be cute.

I'm also just planning to have my Sims just have clubs where they chill with their friends. Being able to actually hang out in a group sounds very exciting because now when they go out they just end up not even hanging together. So I'm looking forward to that group closeness.
LR3g0ni.jpg

Comments

• Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    A WooHoo club. Idk how this would work though XD

Lol

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I am not going to buy this game. The only condition I will be buying it is if the game is fixed.

However, The clubs that I would do in case one day I bought this:
    - A club for elderly sims to suit the elder care center I have in my game.
    - Clubs of different kind of religions, since this might be controversial to be made by Maxis it might be possible somehow to be made with this feature. The only obstacle might be how to get more than 8 sims in.
    - A club for gays and lesbians
    - A club for the millionaires! the rich sims
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I am not going to buy this game. The only condition I will be buying it is if the game is fixed.

However, The clubs that I would do in case one day I bought this:
    - A club for elderly sims to suit the elder care center I have in my game.
    - Clubs of different kind of religions, since this might be controversial to be made by Maxis it might be possible somehow to be made with this feature. The only obstacle might be how to get more than 8 sims in.
    - A club for gays and lesbians
    - A club for the millionaires! the rich sims

Omg, why didn't I think of an LGBT club?! That's a great idea.

Stealing it.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    For children I was thinking about creating some sort of 'fantasy' club where they all gather to play make believe on the Jungle Gym.
    And definitely some sort of cooking club where they make food and gossip a lot.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Floofje wrote: »
    For children I was thinking about creating some sort of 'fantasy' club where they all gather to play make believe on the Jungle Gym.

And dress up in costumes and pretend to be pirates trying to save the princess?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Dress all the kids in the pirate costumes and let them play on the pirate ship. It could be their club house. Also, dress one as a princess to be their "hostage". She can escape and become the leader of the pirate crew.
  • Options

And dress up in costumes and pretend to be pirates trying to save the princess?

YES! Pirates of the Caribbean Sims 4 kids style B)
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Dress all the kids in the pirate costumes and let them play on the pirate ship. It could be their club house. Also, dress one as a princess to be their "hostage". She can escape and become the leader of the pirate crew.

Heyy I said that!! lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'll probably do a wellness/yoga club. Maybe a dance club for the new dancing skill. Definitely a party club, for those Sims looking to club hop & kick it.
    Are we able to make clubs by having a certain type of trait, skill or career?
  • Options
    I'll probably do a wellness/yoga club. Maybe a dance club for the new dancing skill. Definitely a party club, for those Sims looking to club hop & kick it.
    Are we able to make clubs by having a certain type of trait, skill or career?

We don't know yet. I feel like it will be more based on interactions. You can make a club with people with the same traits, skills, and careers.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Geek video gamers club to go with the new arcade machine.
  • Options
    Angelini55Angelini55 Posts: 64 Member
    Outward bound club - for outdoorsy sims who like fishing, camping, gardening and outdoor photography
    New Age club - meditation, herbalism and collecting crystals (wow man, the energy in here is, like, totally zen...)
    Astronomy club - stargazing, using the observatory, building rockets and befriending as many aliens as possible
    Nanna's club - playing bridge (card table), baking and mentoring kids. If only we had knitting!
    2 rival art clubs - funky contemporary artists/musicians vs traditional/classical fine artistes

I was initially underwhelmed when this pack was announced but, as you can see, I've really warmed to the idea of clubs!

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Love the outward bound club idea. Send them all on a trip to Granite Falls or make their club house in Granite Falls. Reminds me of a post someone made a while back saying this expansion would open up a lot of possibilities with existing game packs. I can see a snooty women's club where the members get together for expensive spa treatments.
  • Options
    Oooh I like the snooty ladies club idea! I imagine the 'gossip' interaction would get a good workout at the spa!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Angelini55 wrote: »
    Oooh I like the snooty ladies club idea! I imagine the 'gossip' interaction would get a good workout at the spa!

Yes! They'd all have the snob trait. :)
  • Options
    I'm going to create the Sims Llama Scouts with one adult leader (or maybe a teen scout) and a few of my favorite kids that I play. They will go camping in GF and every trip will have a different goal ie: fishing, hunting for a particular bug or herb, etc. At night there will be smores around the fire pit followed by ghost stories to frighten the little kiddies. They could also camp out in the backyard or park.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    "Bro" club who work out together, play foosball and darts, watch sports on TV, and wear funny animal hats because Reasons. B) Opposite them is the Geek club who play video games, chess and Don't Wake The Llama while debating the best Star Trek captains. Then my Sim who's both a Geek and a Bro will have to decide which way to go.

Two family clubs, recreating the Montys and Capps from Sims 2 where the two families hate each other.

Adult Sim with a Kids' Adventure Club, where they look for collectibles and go on a group camping trip to Granite Falls. (I should go ahead and remake the campground in GF -- if we had bunk beds I could make them a cabin, maybe still might try one.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    If a supernatural pack comes out, maybe I'll make groups out of the for Hogwarts houses, maybe. That'll probably be fun!
  • Options
    Sergio1012ssSergio1012ss Posts: 53 Member
    I would love to make a violin club where they (hopefully) played something together as if they were a band.
    tumblr_inline_npwyxvAG8u1tvmikg_500.gif
  • Options
    mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    Outdoors club, yoga club, art club, music club, dancing and DJing clubs, parent club, mixology club (sorry if some of these have already been said)
  • Options
    How about an elderly club that goes around town forcing others to look at pictures of their grandkids or daring them to pull their fingers?
  • Options
    HimynameisHimynameis Posts: 336 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    How about an elderly club that goes around town forcing others to look at pictures of their grandkids or daring them to pull their fingers?

You won't be able to do that
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo I'd give you a lol if we still had the button :smile:
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I thought about making a group for moms to gossip and bake cakes and cupcakes for their children. Sounds fun.
  • Options
    Angelini55 wrote: »
    @Dannydanbo I'd give you a lol if we still had the button :smile:

Thanks for getting the joke.