Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another Windenburg Pic

I was asked about some of the FX in Windenburg today and these are some of my favorite.
CRuDCm_UwAAO02V.jpg:large

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Sheep :)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    You are so awesome!!! Thank you for showing us this!!! @fullspiral !!!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Sheep in the countryside. Sheeeeeep. How many are there? Count them.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Wa-Hoo!

I want me a country-side lot! Thanks for calling me @Ceres_Meiriona !

That looks like such a perfect setting! (except the houses are a little too close together for a big farm lot lol)

But thank you @SimGuruLyndsay for sharing!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Beautiful. Looks so peaceful and relaxing. <3
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you for sharing! This is really awesome looking! Can't wait to see more!! :p
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    My new background :p
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Oooooo! Do I see some Foxgloves in the pic above? I hope that they are Foxgloves, and wish they could be a new harvestable flower in GT.
    The sheep are a nice touch too.
  • Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    @SimGuruLyndsay, are those houses FX too or are we getting a glimpse of the town here too?

P.S. -- I see what you did there. ;)

img
  • Options
    greenXen wrote: »
    @SimGuruLyndsay, are those houses FX too or are we getting a glimpse of the town here too?

P.S. -- I see what you did there. ;)

img
    Yep! That would be what a Storm trooper from Star Wars is. BAAAAAAAAA! LOL!

• Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    It's pretty but would be even better if your sims could actually live there or go out to where the sheep are.
  • Options
    It's pretty but would be even better if your sims could actually live there or go out to where the sheep are.
    They did mention something about a countryside in the bit about how Windenburg came to be. But I don't remember reading anything about sims being able to live out there.

• Options
    miss_squeebsmiss_squeebs Posts: 60 Member
    edited October 2015
    @sunman502
    Oh, I do hope there will a countryside for cottages! :D
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I was asked about some of the FX in Windenburg today and these are some of my favorite.
    CRuDCm_UwAAO02V.jpg:large
    Yay!! Thank you. :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Thanks! They look nice, I wonder what other FX Windenburg will have, I hope for the Pigeons, well I kind of hope for more like Bird Feeding on the Streets actually :p
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Thank you for sharing! @SimGuruLyndsay
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member
    Its a a bit sad that we're excited for FX sheep when we had 🐸🐸🐸🐸 unicorns and dragons during the last game's cycle.
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited October 2015
    I hope they're real, co it'll be plum if it'll be like a baby attached to it's crib!
  • Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    I hope they're real, co it'll be plum if it'll be like a baby attached to it's crib!

@MidnightPearl, they're not "real". They are background effects that Sims cannot interact with, like the steamboat in Willow Creek.
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Ooo can we have cows and chickens FX too pretty please with cherry on top? :D I'd buy a Farming pack that comes with livestock and market stalls if there was one :#
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    cherryboyJJcherryboyJJ Posts: 55 Member
    That looks so beautiful! I'm getting a bit more excited.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    @halimali1980 I SO agree with you on that! :smiley:
    We don't need more decor in this game, we need more INTERACTIVE features and objects. Why can't we get farmer's markets with this pack? Or interactive pigeons? Not even a new life state like a vampire? Oh how I don't think the sea monster will be an interactive like the Kraken from The Sims 3 Island Paradise. The pic might look beautiful, but this isn't really "news" to me. I want to see pictures of ACTUAL GAMEPLAY FEATURES in this pack. I would be more interested in Get Together if you guys showed us what actual features there are in this pack. Are you still developing a big feature for Get Together to actually use this delay till December right? Apartments? Better cafes? Pool tables? More in depth features? :/
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    @halimali1980 I SO agree with you on that! :smiley:
    We don't need more decor in this game, we need more INTERACTIVE features and objects. Why can't we get farmer's markets with this pack? Or interactive pigeons? Not even a new life state like a vampire? Oh how I don't think the sea monster will be an interactive like the Kraken from The Sims 3 Island Paradise. The pic might look beautiful, but this isn't really "news" to me. I want to see pictures of ACTUAL GAMEPLAY FEATURES in this pack.

THIS x10!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.