Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know..

How to change a sims hair for bathing.

Like Bella Goth wears her hair up when she takes a bath but wears it down with all her outfits..
rix4wn.png
2a6qw6h.png
TszwvJw.png

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I think (not sure), it has to do with what hair they have with sleepwear.
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    edited October 2015
    Try going to sleepwear and attempting to change the hair style there :) this i havent done myself actually i think i will try it out or if anyone else has please tell me if it works
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    I HAVE NO IDEA. I'm sorry about the caps but I'm trying so hard to think but just can't think of a way. :\ Someone needs to tweet a guru about this.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @DrnSimmer I just tried it Go to CAS and sleepwear and try to change your hair i dont know if it will work on bath maybe try other formal sleepwear unless you have specific hair for eatch one If it Dosent work ask a Guru i Tried :)
  • Options
    DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    edited October 2015
    Okay I think I kind of figured it out..

What I did was: I made two everyday outfits and gave the first one an updo and the second a different hair. The first everyday outfit automatically changed the other outfits (such as sleep, party, swimwear) hairdos as well. I then deleted the first everyday outfit. And then tested it out in the bath she had the bun in the bath even though her everyday hair style was a braid. I then went and changed all the other hairstyles for all the outfits to see if it would still be a bun hair in the bath and it was.

Hopefully that made sense..

2ql5u7d.png
    TszwvJw.png
  • Options
    It does Glad to see you fixed it :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    DrnSimmer wrote: »
    Okay I think I kind of figured it out..

What I did was: I made two everyday outfits and gave the first one an updo and the second a different hair. The first everyday outfit automatically changed the other outfits (such as sleep, party, swimwear) hairdos as well. I then deleted the first everyday outfit. And then tested it out in the bath she had the bun in the bath even though her everyday hair style was a braid. I then went and changed all the other hairstyles for all the outfits to see if it would still be a bun hair in the bath and it was.

Hopefully that made sense..

2ql5u7d.png

Interesting. Good job on finding that out! I finally can stop cracking my brain now. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif