Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Windenburg be pre-populated with Sims?

Will Windenburg be pre-populated with Sims like Willow Creek and Oasis Springs or will it be empty like Newcrest?
Origin ID: nik24x7

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It will have pre-mades.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    It will have pre-mades.
    Thanks! Have they announced any returning Sims from an earlier game?

Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    It will have pre-mades.

No, but they're being set up like right now :)

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I hope we get an returning family in there (from Sims 2 veronnaville maybe).
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It will have pre-mades.

It sounds like he was playing not working. GTW is Get To Work not Get Together, so why was he setting up outfits for sims in Get To Work?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    It will have pre-mades.

It sounds like he was playing not working. GTW is Get To Work not Get Together, so why was he setting up outfits for sims in Get To Work?

Oh yeah. That's what I get for posting when I should have gone to bed earlier :)

No, I take that back! He typed out the full Get Together hashtag. The W was probably just an errant left finger :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    It will have pre-mades.

The GTW Sims could mean Get Together Windenburg Sims
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You gotta watch those errant left fingers, they can get you into trouble.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    If they do bring sims back i hope they are accurate. The Caliente sisters were a dissapointment
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I just realized that this was the third world we've gotten that will have premades. I hope it brings back some familiar faces. I'm getting nostalgic over Nessie already.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited October 2015
    Great more people to delete :s
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I hope to see some people from the trailer. Those are probably the premade groups we'll be getting.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I think it's fun with premades =) it's fun to see what others do with them in their games. A little bit of shared story somehow.
  • Options
    I think it's fun with premades =) it's fun to see what others do with them in their games. A little bit of shared story somehow.

I think I'm gonna use premades for my new save when the game comes out.

• Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I hope that they will add in some family pre-mades with kids. I know they talked about an explorer's club for kids, so that means that there will be at least a couple of kids in Windenburg.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I hope that they will add in some family pre-mades with kids. I know they talked about an explorer's club for kids, so that means that there will be at least a couple of kids in Windenburg.

Hopefully. Just because they said it doesn't mean it'll actually happen.

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

Great thinking! I think my townie culler sim will do the work. It will make it more fun than just deleting them all through manage worlds.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'd love to see Ms. Crumplebottom!!!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I hope so! I think I play more with premade sims than the few ones that I've actually created by scratch. Chuck Cenzo, is one of my favorite TS4 sims. I would love to see a few sim families from TS2's Veronaville return, they would go with Widenburg's theme quite nicely. :)
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Yes it will be populated first time you play it. The second time you play it they will all be culled!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    > @halimali1980 said:
    > Yes it will be populated first time you play it. The second time you play it they will all be culled!

Ha ha ha! I miss the LOL button. :D
  • Options
    Yes it will be populated first time you play it. The second time you play it they will all be culled!

The game does not cull premades because those are housed Sims. If you're going to attack all the things, at least get your facts right.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member

The game does not cull premades because those are housed Sims. If you're going to attack all the things, at least get your facts right.

Actually it does. The first family got culled in my game was the premade household of Lewis. Just because I did not play them all the three were culled. They were housed sims but unplayable.
    Even ghosts in playable houses got culled too

I don't see why EA is bragging about premade sims when they are all going to vanish the next time I open the game.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    You know I don't think I've had a problem with culling. Does it happen to everyone or just the majority?

• Options
    edited October 2015

Actually it does. The first family got culled in my game was the premade household of Lewis. Just because I did not play them all the three were culled. They were housed sims but unplayable.
    Even ghosts in playable houses got culled too

I don't see why EA is bragging about premade sims when they are all going to vanish the next time I open the game.

Last fall, before it was fixed, housed Sims were being culled. This was over a year ago. If it happens now, please Zip up your Saves folder and post to Bugs or EA Bugs. Devs have been asking for that. They can't fix an extremely rarely reported bug if they don't have what they need to track it down. (Culling of housed and/or played Sims was reported twice this past summer; in neither case was enough info or files provided to determined if that is indeed what happened or, if it did, for the issue to be resolved. Before that, it hadn't been reported since last fall. Ghosts who aren't included in a household being culled is not a bug; hopefully, the culling fix being worked on will change that.)