Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ooooh Sims 2 how I love thee....

hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
So I decided to play Sims 2 again. Started my own town from scratch(first time!). I have 2 restaurants, a bowling alley, a pet store, an art museum, a library, a gym, a dance club, a roller rink, and a mall. Also 2 parks. Several apartment buildings (poor and rich), a trailor part and a handful of houses. Anything anyone can think of that I should add?
The gameplay is soo nice! Everyone talks and watches other sims. My mean sim instantly makes everyone cringe. When she fell while ice skating, the entire place laughed at her! hahahaha I also had a guy go out to eat. Ordered his food..waited.. The food came and some random sim STOLE HIS PLATE! Sat at another table and ate it!! HAHA!!! My guy still had to pay, too. This game is hilarious!!!
Sims 2 you will always be THE BEST!!
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    Feedinghissheep3Feedinghissheep3 Posts: 92 Member
    love sims 2! i still play daily...;)
  • Options
    NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    Maybe a toy store? Those are always a lot of fun to make. :smile: Yeah, Sims 2 had the best sim-on-sim interactions, even if you weren't controlling the sim! I loved all the sims' little quirks in the game. :smiley:
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • Options
    mmmcheezy225mmmcheezy225 Posts: 631 Member
    You can do specialty stores too -- a hobby shop (sells hobby activities and hobby-related clutter), a store for office supplies (desks, office chairs, office clutter), a furniture shop (IKEA!), a music shop, etc. You can also make a day spa lot, or a car dealership (but you'll have to purchase the cars at your sims' house and then take it to the shop via inventory, I think :/). You can make a farmer's market too -- that's always fun! If you decide to make a farmer's market and you're not opposed to some CC/mods, then there are a few things you can download to help it run more smoothly:

1) SimWardrobe's produce and fish packing stations found here: http://simwardrobe.com/ (under Sims 2 --> Objects --> Business Facilitators)
    2) BoilingOil's produce and fish fixes found on http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸/mybb/portal.php
  • Options
    You can do specialty stores too -- a hobby shop (sells hobby activities and hobby-related clutter), a store for office supplies (desks, office chairs, office clutter), a furniture shop (IKEA!), a music shop, etc. You can also make a day spa lot, or a car dealership (but you'll have to purchase the cars at your sims' house and then take it to the shop via inventory, I think :/). You can make a farmer's market too -- that's always fun! If you decide to make a farmer's market and you're not opposed to some CC/mods, then there are a few things you can download to help it run more smoothly:

1) SimWardrobe's produce and fish packing stations found here: http://simwardrobe.com/ (under Sims 2 --> Objects --> Business Facilitators)
    2) BoilingOil's produce and fish fixes found on http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸/mybb/portal.php

Wow thanks for all your ideas and links! I know what I'M doing tonight!!
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    I always had a gardener with a huge orchad to supply the neigbourhood with fresh fruit and flowers. It is a fun lot to play and a nice store to have as well for all the simmers in town :)
  • Options
    mmmcheezy225mmmcheezy225 Posts: 631 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »

Happy to help!! And I have more links where that came from. >:) Have fun simming!!
  • Options
    hellojewby wrote: »

Happy to help!! And I have more links where that came from. >:) Have fun simming!!

Link away, my friend!! A million thanks!! (ps I now have a toy store!)
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    Miliksim wrote: »
    I always had a gardener with a huge orchad to supply the neigbourhood with fresh fruit and flowers. It is a fun lot to play and a nice store to have as well for all the simmers in town :)

this is on my list today! feed the people! i need a homeless sim...
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png