Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how do you usually play your sim?

i made an athletic male sim and idk what to do. i made friends with travis scott and im helping him build muscles at the gym. i befriended summer holiday and woo hooed with her. any creative ideas on what to do next? besides getting a job or raising a family

Comments

• Options
    OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    edited October 2015
    Well from what I can tell you're going for more of the "bro"/stereotypical jock type sim so:
    Make friends with all the townies
    Impregnator Challenge
    Serial Romance dating
  • Options
    staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    You can also make use of the bars, nightclubs and lounges- either use the premades or download from the gallery. Or you can create your own.

Also, if your athletic sim also likes to explore and collect things, there are hidden lots in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs (Oasis Springs requires max handiness to access). If you have the OR GP, there is another hidden lot available there as well.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Pick a couple of aspirations to do and go with that. Have him build a rocket and go to Sixam or take a job doing something that he doesn't really have the traits for. Althletic sims don't always need to be knuckle heads. :)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Mine are usually in the creative department like music lovers, art lovers, even entertainment !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    You could get him to open a retail store selling gym equipment ( if you have GTW).