Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

She's Back!

So my sim was asked out on a date and while sharing a little affection on the street I saw this:

21994348156_ef8c3a0c0b_b.jpg

For a moment my heart skipped thinking Crumplebottom was about to attack! It wasn't actually her of course, but it was too perfect a moment not to share!
Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
Twitch: ForgottenAmber
Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
#BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam

Comments

• Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    HA! Did you make that sim or is it game generated?
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    She was just a random elder. Something had really upset her as she stomped off down the street. I was so relieved when she didn't take out her purse and start clobbering my sim though!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Cool! I got so excited when I saw that screenshot, I thought she was actually back for a moment. :smiley:
    I kinda miss Mrs. Crumplebottom! Maybe they'll bring her back if there's ever something like a Hot Date GP or EP - or even with GT. :smile:
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    She was just a random elder. Something had really upset her as she stomped off down the street. I was so relieved when she didn't take out her purse and start clobbering my sim though!

She is adorable, and has great style for a game-made sim! Her shoes and glasses match! You should upload her! :)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    That is hilarious! What a nostalgic moment. Thanks for the share! hahahaha I love how it was just so absolutely random, and it physically affected you. That Crumplebottom.... ::shakes head:: I do hope to see her return!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I love that the elders in this game have such flowing luxurious hair.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    KayernKayern Posts: 3 New Member
    edited October 2015
    Mrs.Crumplebottom i loved her in sims 2, so many times trying create her in cas.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    So my sim was asked out on a date and while sharing a little affection on the street I saw this:

For a moment my heart skipped thinking Crumplebottom was about to attack! It wasn't actually her of course, but it was too perfect a moment not to share!
    What's going on with her nose - it looks like it is really, really long?
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    @plopppo You have an issue with her nose? She's gorgeous!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member

ahhahaha love it;))))))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Even looking at your picture gave me a 'start'! I always used to jump when Crumplebottom attacked my sim. :s
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member

I love mrs crumplebottom!!! She was so funny in the sims 2, if you were in a club and were being romantic she would always come over and shout at your sim while clutching her handbag.
  • Options
    snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    edited October 2015
    The old lady is part of the fashion police.
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    I thought that exact same thing when I saw the picture lol...so much nostalgia.. I even made mrs. crumblebottom once in sims 4 to play with her, made her live alone in a great big mansion :p
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • Options
    LimecrshLimecrsh Posts: 11 New Member
    That's awesome. :P Amazing timing.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Crumplebottom - which reminds me; I still want knitting in the game! Always did. Use it like worry beads, or tranquil moments... fits perfectly for the emotional thing.
    *fake petition for knitting*
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited October 2015
    has anyone attempted to create Mrs Crumblebottom yet in TS4 CAS?