Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Sims!

SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
Sims made from TS3 and TS4 are welcome here. :)
RULES:
~Put the name of the sim.
~PHOTOS DO NOT HAVE TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED TO BE POSTED HERE!!
~I had a thread JUST for pre-made sims that have been redesigned, which is Here. If you lovely people would care to revive that thread, go ahead! :)
~If you're posting a Remade Premade, please put where they're from...

Alright, I'll go first. I was playing a challenge called the Millionaire Challenge (which kind of dropped...) and was on the third generation when this lovely-looking fella was born: Emmet Cozack.
YA version:
YA%20Emmet_zpsgxc1ny5n.png

I also remade Xander Clavell from Sunset Valley, who was the man married to my founder in the challenge. :) Pics of him are on the old thread. :)

*Moved from Creative Corner to Sims and Modeling*
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments

• Options
    OH MEH GOSH. THIS THREAD MUST BE DESTINED FOR GREATNESS. :p I'll have some sims to put over on the other thread, but in the mean time...
    e9y9th.jpg
    Johanna and Carmin Wisp... My starting couple for a challenge I'm doing. They look so cuteeee! Johanna is your stereotypical wanna-be mom, and Carmin is your adventurer. The two fell in love when Carmin went to go and take a week long hike up a volcano in Sunset Valley. He was at the beach when this beautiful girl and her best friend arrived at the beach. The two fell in love in a whirlwind romance and eloped the day before Carmin's hike. He then cancelled it and quit work to help Johanna with her goal of adopting 100 children. (Original challenge by @MayaRose1138 )
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted Oh, I love reading that challenge story. :) It was actually originally based off of one of my challenges, or so I've read... And thank you, I'd love to see this thread reach greatness. Besides, it would give simmers looking for some sim inspiration some ideas. :) And they are so cute and pretty!!!!
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    Here's two old sims I found for ya: This first one I downloaded off of a friend's story, and he was missing some CC...
    Untitled_zpsjgmugxke.png

This second one is Crystal Thomas, though I don't remember where she's from.....
    Head%20Shot_zpsaotpda2x.png
  • Options
    AJbackstAJbackst Posts: 146 Member
    tumblr_nzjgxfoMyy1txee33o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nzjgxfoMyy1txee33o5_1280.jpg

These are the main Sims I play but I also play her brother's family...and I swear, his daughter is cuter as a human Sim, but I never snapped a picture of her.

tumblr_nzjp6nY5Jq1txee33o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_nzjp6nY5Jq1txee33o2_1280.jpg

And her sister's family. She's dating Dimitri Ivanov who is honestly one Sim toddler that grew up to be hot. I only changed his hairstyle.

tumblr_nzjp6nY5Jq1txee33o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nzjp6nY5Jq1txee33o4_1280.jpg

They were adopted back when I was playing on a gay household and they became my legacy challenge.

Then of course I have my Simself household with my boyfriend...and I have to say, I'm relatively accurate aside from the hair.

tumblr_npx2qpKiVW1txee33o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nzjnkpnoLE1txee33o1_540.jpg

The last picture was a remake of our prom photo and I'm so in love with it.