Hello everyone. I decided to make a post that I could include in my signature to help others who may be looking for mods to help improve their game play. Now, these mods may not fit with everyone else's play style, but they certainly help me a lot and I thought they might also help some like minded individual(s)Here is a list of some of the things I enjoy in my Sims 4 play:
- Family play
- Non-linear play / things that aren't "scripted"
Remember to back up your saves before installing mods, enable script mods in your game options, and to take your mods folder out before you update your game. Always keep your mods up to date.
Script and Core mods
Here are a few of the things I use this mod for: (It does much more than I'll list, so please go check it out).
- Pausing upon loading into a new area or save.
- Killing sims
- Deleting Sim
- Changing townie outfits without entering cas
- Allowing my townies to get married or have children without me having to do it myself
- "Scanning" pregnancy information "how many babies, gender, ect"
- Pregnancy termination
- Population control; Who gets generated, who doesn't
- No culling
- Syncing married names
- Stop, speed up, or slow down relationship decay
-You can edit it as you see fit. I personally use 0,0 but the "default" is 30, 30 I believe.
- ModerateOsprey and luthienrising have pointed out to me that this mod will only work with the following file:
- You can now just use MC Command Center
- I realize that the Sims 4 now has it's own door locking capabilities in vanilla, but I use this mod for the added "depth".
- Anything that helps decreases autonomous relationships is welcome to me.
- Removes the intro when launching the game
- Teenage sims in my game leave their home work around the house instead of putting it back into their inventory, this mod remedies that.
- I use this mod to get rid of the happy moodlet that sims receive from having a well decorated home. This helps it so the sims feel various emotions and are not always just "happy" because of how well their home is decorated.
- Makes it so quick meals cost money
There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.A list of Mods I use.
|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.