Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS4 SURVIVOR Season 01

Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
3HK1tX5.png

Hello guys and dolls and welcome to Sims4 Survivor Season 01.

The theme for Season 01 is: MODELS vs HOUSEWIVES
The concept here is fairly simple and hopefully exciting with all the little twists and scheming that will happen.

There will be 16 slots of which 8 each will be allocated to a camp. One for models and one for Housewives.
When you post your slot selection, make sure you choose the camp you wanna be in.
If you expected a paradise Islands, then you should reconsider. The camps is your "runway" where you will post your challenge pics on.
There are not many options to place a model in these camps, so choose wisely. But then again, there aren't many options in survivor either lol

THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC VOTING - ONLY THE PLAYERS WILL VOTE RIGHT TO THE END (AND ME OFF COURSE LOL

So lets look at the camps. First up is Team Housewives
53QzcUO.jpg

Slots:
1 @Tip
2 @Meeshelby
3 @Zita1966z
4 @flubber32c4
5 @LeslieM25
6 @themysticalpoet
7 @swcheppes
8 @GuruFanNo1

Team Models
ImqffBi.jpg

9 @picklesthecat114
10 @alexis3142
11 @ironknight35
12 @HannaHasSims
13 @PoppieGirl
14 @Issabella14
15 @YJB19299
16 @Penguinwa101

There we go - We will start with Challenge 01 once those slots are filled up.:)

IMMUNITY IDOL

When the survivors get to go to tribal council (we will discuss that below) the person with the least votes will get the immunity Idol.
This can be a curse or an advantage, depending how u play the game.
The person with the immunity idol has an advantage over the other players. Except for being safe, the idol holder is also allowed to form an alliance with 2 people (depending they r interested)
This is how it will work:
The idol holder may use the pm system in the forum 2 select 2 players to form an alliance with. But the rule is that I have to be included in that 3 way conversation to make sure the game stays clean and fun. Call it survivor police if you want lol.
This will be repeated with every challenge. Alliances will break and some sneaky players might decide to do a pm or 2 themselves for alliance purposes. The only problem for them is they will not know who is in an alliance already with the idol holder

NEW RULE: EVERYBODY CAN PM AND FORM ALLIANCES WITH WHO EVER THEY WANT !! BECAUSE I AM PARTICIPATING, I DON'T NEED TO BE THE 3RD PARTY PM ANYMORE :)
Who will back stab who? Who will outplay who? and who will outwit who...can't wait to see how it plays out lol
1wTCq7h.jpg

TRIBAL COUNCIL

After every challenge both teams will go to tribal. I already explained the voting and immunity above. The obvious purpose here is to vote someone out.
So here is Season 01's tribal council - I'll edit the picture after the slots are filled and place all the players faces on there. Once you are voted out, your pic will be zapped with an icon, indicating you are out. You will automatically become a member of the jury.
Gz0qcaZ.jpg

THE JURY
Will post the jury duty at a later stage. Off course you are going to get a chance to ask the top 3 survivors questions. After all it is them that got you kicked out lol Later on that though.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

THIS IS A GAME. NO BULLYING, FIGHTING AND DISRESPECTING WILL BE TOLERATED. WE KEEP IT CIVIL AND CLEAN WITH TONS OF RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER :heart:

I'm fully aware that bobskellington is also hosting a survivor competition, and even though none of us own the right for a competition thread, I still phoned him today out of courtesy, to discuss the launch of my survivor competition and he gave me his blessing
Post edited by Zita1966z on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    RESULTS:
    CHALLENGE 01- OUT VOTE (14 votes counted)
    If your name is not appearing here, it's good news and means nobody has voted for you :)
    The tribe has spoken, please bring your torch @alexis3142 and say goodbye to your tribe.
    80yJa53.png
    TOVDCSu.jpg
    CHALLENGE 01- IMMUNITY VOTE (14 votes counted)
    Congratulations @GuruFanNo1 You now have immunity for challenge 02
    Here is your siggie
    8rGpJi1.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    CHALLENGE 01:
    Sap3U1L.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    The torch symbolizes the outcast survivor
    GxwOYrS.jpg

PLEASE USE THIS OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM FOR SIMS4 SURVIVOR SEASON 01
    1. YOU CAN ENTER A MALE OR FEMALE SURVIVOR.
    2. USE THE LOGO BELOW WITH YOUR ENTRY FORM PLEASE
    3. FULL LENGTH PICTURE WITH A WHITE/TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND PLEASE (DRESS TO YOUR CHOICE)
    4. HEAD AND SHOULDER PICTURE WITH A WHITE/TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND PLEASE (MAKE UP YOUR CHOICE)
    VylO50o.jpg

NAME OF SURVIVOR ENTRY:
    AGE OF SURVIVOR ENTRY:
    BEST TRAIT OF ENTRY:
    WORST TRAIT OF ENTRY:
    BIO OF ENTRY:
    YOUR FORUM ID:
    YOUR ORIGIN ID:
    DECLARATION:

I will be respectful to all the players and agree that its only a game :): Yes/No
    I have scheduled time for this competition and my intention is to play to the end :): Yes/No
    Space for pictures
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    YOU WILL NOT BE VOTING - THIS IS SIMPLY AN INVITATION SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED TO BE A PLAYER :)
    OPEN TO EVERYBODY - EVEN IF YOUR NAME IS NOT LISTED BELOW :)
    @AIRIS6962 @alexis3142 @Anarayne @Ash072 @bilalsaid @bobskellington @BreeMiles @BryonyRae @Buildnshare @BUTTONSGINGER @Brennachan @Cassee @CazzTregurtha @Cbear13 @chealsycat @Chubbychuck @Candy_Ellen @Carewren123 @Castiel @Chris2fer03 @DavidMCSessy @Dels @dollarbill88 @Don_Oello @Dragon1235 @elanorbreton @Emma-LeeXOXO @EmmaVane @erica_rodrigues @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @folala @foxfaes @Ginzu19 @gmcrozier @GuruFanNo1 @gothkittymimi @InaMac69 @ironknight35 @isleroux @Issabella14 @jafhsdf @InvisibleLyndz @JesxSims @Joolster @joanb615 @JoeJoe11 @Judiland @Karababy52 @kamb1403 @kameliaxxx @kezflake @Kreatora @Kojik @Kerrrstin @KitKat7147 @KingWifey26 @LemmyLouch @Lumysims2000 @lovelylyssia095 @LeslieM25 @leotrixy @MorriSan @Moodbeamy @mommataures2 @MizoreYukii @masajo @Manssom @MaggiSimmer @Nhicks @Nejioranaid @megsteroo @matthia @marcel21 @Ojenn @oblivion627 @Oliana @okv @professorlilith @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @PavlaProvaz @pammiechick @porkipine @pronterus @PersRealmsShadow @RyeCris16 @Rutsimania @Rostri-Jodu @Rosie38 @Rivendellstar @rosemow @swcheppes @Soraya4sims @SilverDaybreak @SakuraLeon @StrangeGirlSimmer
    @sofia4u @Sim3fan1986 @Sid1701D9 @sashraf @Twiggy @TS_Diva @Tiki5872 @Tip @tounette56 @TINYTEARZ @Thetford @themysticalpoet @Unfug013 @vethesims @vampiirre @Vanderetro @wyn @WrathofCath @Xoxka @XLiveleX @Xinqiun @YJB19299 @YumYumCoffee @yanti68 @zbern12 @Bob89
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited September 2015
    May I be on team models please? Slot one please?
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited September 2015
    Please reserve me models slot no 14. Thanks <3:) This is an awesome idea my friend, can't wait to get started.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Can I reserve slot 7 for the housewives? I'm ready to get my apron dirty!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I would like to reserve Slot 15 for Team Model ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    sounds interesting!! for me Slot 4 housewives please!! :)
  • Options
    Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    I don't think I'm cut out for this one lol But I sure will be lurking :smile:
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Reserve me for slot 10 models (^∇^)please
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    5YVuM8U.jpg
    Hey survivors,

Please use the entry form on page one for your survivor entry :)
    Kindly make sure you have read the rules and entry details. Thank you :)
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Reserve me slot 11 Team Models please. :smile:
    He/Him
  • Options
    May I be on team models please? Slot one please?

Models only start at slot 9, so I reserved no 9 for u :)
  • Options
    GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    O yeepers !! mama will take slot 8 please
  • Options
    PoppieGirlPoppieGirl Posts: 636 Member
    Love the idea, I think I can do one more so please reserve me slot 13 Thanks
    XgESt47.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    NAME OF SURVIVOR ENTRY: Alexandra Van Schneider
    AGE OF SURVIVOR ENTRY: 27
    BEST TRAIT OF ENTRY: Ambitious
    WORST TRAIT OF ENTRY: Snob
    BIO OF ENTRY: Alexandra is the mogul of one of the biggest modeling companies where she ist the boss and the main model for cover shoots. She wants to participate in Survivor to proove that she isn't just a rich snob but also a good team player and a real challenge junkie.
    YOUR FORUM ID: YJB19299
    YOUR ORIGIN ID: YJB19299
    DECLARATION:
    I will be respectful to all the players and agree that its only a game :): Yes
    I have scheduled time for this competition and my intention is to play to the end :): Yes
    6hsq137jbj72.png
    tess3ki9bs90.png
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    ooooo this is gonna be good! Since I don't watch t.v much, I'm glad I have entertainment on here lol :wink::smiley:

~Ash~
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Zita1966z please, reserve me for 1 slot on team models i'll post my app soon!!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    NAME OF SURVIVOR ENTRY: Alexandra Van Schneider
    AGE OF SURVIVOR ENTRY: 27
    BEST TRAIT OF ENTRY: Ambitious
    WORST TRAIT OF ENTRY: Snob
    BIO OF ENTRY: Alexandra is the mogul of one of the biggest modeling companies where she ist the boss and the main model for cover shoots. She wants to participate in Survivor to proove that she isn't just a rich snob but also a good team player and a real challenge junkie.
    YOUR FORUM ID: YJB19299
    YOUR ORIGIN ID: YJB19299
    DECLARATION:
    I will be respectful to all the players and agree that its only a game :): Yes
    I have scheduled time for this competition and my intention is to play to the end :): Yes
    6hsq137jbj72.png
    tess3ki9bs90.png

I added the pics, I hope you like her :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @Zita1966z please, reserve me for 1 slot on team models i'll post my app soon!!!

Hey there - The model team is slots 9-16 So I reserved 16 for you. Is that ok?
  • Options
    And if Miss Germany doesn't get it, I will use Alexandra for Miss Netherlands :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
  • Options
    @Zita1966z I mean Miss World, if Miss Germany doesn't win, I will plan to let Alexandra to be Miss Netherlands ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Oh okay lol It was confusing because u posted on the survivor thread lol