Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New career for Sim 4

Is it possible that we can have a restaurant or a bakery as a career? I believe that it would be kind of fun seeing the sims taking orders, cooking the food, and getting it to the customer. Or even doing deliveries for the bakery. Maybe I am turning this into some type of time management thing, but owning a restaurant/bakery would be fun. Just an idea though..

Comments

• Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Hello let me put a little help. Since we already have Chef as career and Good Food as Trait, those makes PERFECT sense to have restaurant as Lot Option.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    LiaNicole1LiaNicole1 Posts: 62 Member
    Yes.. I love the jobs that we get to go to work with them, but it get kind of boring picking the same ones. When get together comes out, are we owning a club? Do we become a DJ? That will be cool.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    LiaNicole1 wrote: »
    Is it possible that we can have a restaurant or a bakery as a career? I believe that it would be kind of fun seeing the sims taking orders, cooking the food, and getting it to the customer. Or even doing deliveries for the bakery. Maybe I am turning this into some type of time management thing, but owning a restaurant/bakery would be fun. Just an idea though..

I'd like this too. :)
  • Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member

I wished for the available career to be converted into an active career option. There's a lot of demands about this. I dunno why Maxis decided to keep silent, probably the new head of Maxis told them not to convert existing career into active career because it's too "technical" or "survey said that everybody doesn't want active career", heesh
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    rochelimit wrote: »

I wished for the available career to be converted into an active career option. There's a lot of demands about this. I dunno why Maxis decided to keep silent, probably the new head of Maxis told them not to convert existing career into active career because it's too "technical" or "survey said that everybody doesn't want active career", heesh

Have you thought how boring a business active career would be? Or how boring the culinary career would be? I wish we could have the opp cards for the active careers as well for the days you don't follow your sim
    6adMCGP.gif