Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cordelia Pape's Homeless, Runaway Teen, Occult Dominacy Challenge!

What a mouthful of a challenge this is! Gah I can't wait for you all to see this amazing challenge I have in mind!

What is this challenge? I hear you curious little people asking!

This is when you take three challenges, and create one big and messy challenge to take on. If anybody is interested these are the guidelines I follow
*DISCLAIMER* I claim no part of the rules for any of these three challenges. I did not make these challenges and I had no part in making them. I simply put them TOGETHER for my own amusement
  • Create a teen foundress or founder [I went with foundress]
  • Choose an occult for him/her that you want to fill the world with [I used werewolf]
  • Choose any sized lot for your teen
  • This lot MUST include a pond, at least 5 trees, at least 10 brushes and at least 2 flower bushes
  • Place one bench or sleeping bag {I used a bench }
  • Place one light {I used a street light, you can choose an outdoor light if you like!}
  • Clear out the ENTIRE world or download an empty world! {I've cleared out }
  • Create three large/growing families of any supernaturals BESIDES the occult of your founder/foundress {Cordelia is a werewolf, I made witch, fairy and vampire families.}
  • Devise a plan to rid of these other occults and transform a human into YOUR occult {Cordelia has a deadly werewolf maul to exterminate other occults, can bite human}
  • Do NOT use any NPCs as your human! no newspaper boys, maids, pizza boys, mascots, Time Travelers etc.
  • If you stumble upon an ADULT of a different occult you must preform a mean interaction towards them
  • If you stumble upon a TEEN or CHILD of a different occult you may try to befriend him. Should you befriend them before they turn into an adult you don't have to kill them.
  • Have fun!

Foundress/Generation One: Cordelia Pape-
screenshot_3_by_prinnypringles-d9b5w0r.jpg
Living in a deserted Moonlight Falls after a tragic epidemic leaving a ghost town for the occults too run freely around in, Cordelia is the last living werewolf of her kind and if she can't start dominating she'll have failed being the alpha her kind needs her to be. But with the fairies, vampires, and witches all trying to bring her to an early demise will blood have to be shed to get what her people need?
forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610

Comments