Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't be the only one who thought of Nick Jonas with the new trait

I log into my game, make a new sim with the jealous trait and the first thing that pops into my head is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw04QD1LaB0

Comments

• Options
    LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    LOL YESSSSS!
  • Options
    TessaLee74TessaLee74 Posts: 278 Member
    Who is Nick Jonas?
  • Options
    I'm sorry @KaylaMarie90 he sounds like he is the jealous type.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    TessaLee74 wrote: »
    I'm sorry @KaylaMarie90 he sounds like he is the jealous type.

Well, it's his right to be, he still gets jealous. :joy:

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    LOL best post of the week.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Who is Nick Jonas?

I agree. I shut the video down as soon as he started to sing. I really don't like the new music or new musicians. Blech. So no OP, the new trait did not make me think of that guy.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Who is Nick Jonas?

I agree. I shut the video down as soon as he started to sing. I really don't like the new music or new musicians. Blech. So no OP, the new trait did not make me think of that guy.

To each it's own. It popped into my head as soon as I saw the trait. Well this song and Jealous by Chromeo which always reminded me of Christian from 50 Shades of Grey for some reason. Speaking of the jealous trait, maybe I'll make that jerk in my game again.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > TessaLee74 wrote: »
    >
    > Who is Nick Jonas?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree. I shut the video down as soon as he started to sing. I really don't like the new music or new musicians. Blech. So no OP, the new trait did not make me think of that guy.

Nick was part of the Jonas brothers. And they were around from 2005 and had their own little show on Disney. Clearly he grew into a fine piece of plumbob. And has the voice of an angel. You should give his music a try.

I gave it a try for 15 seconds. They all sound the same these days.
  • Options
    Clearly? I mean, yeah, clearly. No the jealous trait did not make me think of Nick Jonas. After researching he is the gay dude in Scream Queens. That I like. ;)
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Melanie Martinez is where it is at. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I thought it would be something Scream Queens related lol.

I love Nick. <3
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Yes I did :)
    He's a rather good looking guy but he needs to keep his mouth closed
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options

Probably due to the voice synthesizers. Makes everyone "appear" to have a good voice. Why I prefer hearing things live. Chicago, Beach Boys, and Maroon 5 still sound great live. Nick's voice is ok live from what I've heard on TV, but videos and radio edits can make computer generated voices for any artist now sadly.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > TessaLee74 wrote: »
    >
    > Who is Nick Jonas?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree. I shut the video down as soon as he started to sing. I really don't like the new music or new musicians. Blech. So no OP, the new trait did not make me think of that guy.

Nick was part of the Jonas brothers. And they were around from 2005 and had their own little show on Disney. Clearly he grew into a fine piece of plumbob. And has the voice of an angel. You should give his music a try.

I got to 1:21, I surprised myself! :D My favourite part was the clicking sounds before he started singing.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    joleaco wrote: »

I got to 1:21, I surprised myself! :D My favourite part was the clicking sounds before he started singing.

lol I got to 0.27... blech
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    joleaco wrote: »

lol I got to 0.27... blech
    Thankfully I knew who he was, so I didn't even play the video. XD
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    All I know of this person is that he is a handsome human being.
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited September 2015
    Soooooooooooooooo dreamy, I'd be jealous for him any day :p
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited September 2015
    Seriously, Nick Jonas needs to become a NPC in future games or get his own Stuff Pack. I have needs.

HAHA or they could just turn every NPC into him. Whose coming to clean your house? Nick Jonas. Whose coming to water your plants? Nick Jonas. Whose coming to um... "Fix your plumbing"?.. NICK JONAS!!