Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to change posture

I read in a thread last week that sims posture can be changed by dragging somewhere on their back or back of neck. I made a sim yesterday and tried to do it but nothing was changed. Can someone explain exactly where and how?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    Turn them to the side and grab their back between the shoulder blades. You can move it up and down. It doesn't really help that much though. They still look like they're slumping, especially the guys.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    If you turn them to the side and move your cursor around their back (below the neck to bottom of their shoulder blade), your cursor will become an arrow pointing up and down. That's when you can adjust posture. :)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    HCSau wrote: »
    If you turn them to the side and move your cursor around their back (below the neck to bottom of their shoulder blade), your cursor will become an arrow pointing up and down. That's when you can adjust posture. :)

Thank you so much, will try it on the next sim :smile:
  • Options
    Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    I forgot I had posted this. Thanks.
  • Options
    Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    > @LeslieM25 said:
    > Turn them to the side and grab their back between the shoulder blades. You can move it up and down. It doesn't really help that much though. They still look like they're slumping, especially the guys.

It is so true, the guys are looking so slumpy while being at rest... it should be correct, because none of us that work out crazy are being that vedge and slumpy, while at rest...