Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Ideas for when we get them

So I'm sill a believer in getting toddlers so I kind of want to share my ideas
We need toddler beds parents can tuck in the little toddler have to search for teddy and binkey too and read a bedtime story
We need a fussy parent trait when we get them which means the parents fuss over their babies and toddlers and brag about the children and teens and have a option to be a PTA or PTO member
Also, Have diaper changing stations.
Have the toddler be scared and go to mommy and daddy's room the list can go on but I made this discussion so you guys can also share your ideas
Shelly Mellow Maxis
Madden Maxis
Riles Maxis
Harris Maxis
Hunger Games Modeling Comp
[img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Cute ideas. I hope Sims can bathe toddlers again.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    We should also be able to teach toddles to walk, talk, etc.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    With the current caliber of game content I'm going to aim a little lower and say I think toddlers should be smaller than children, not be tied to any object, and have independently moving legs and arms. This is probably asking too much but hey.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    New skills for toddlers, toddlers should be able to learn to draw, and draw all over the walls :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    DarknessChosenDarknessChosen Posts: 18 New Member
    I'd love it if a toddler (or even child) could wake up during the night from a bad dream and go sleep with their parents. I'd love toddler beds, too. And for the toddlers to have blankets on their beds. I always thought it odd that toddlers (and babies) didn't have blankets (except Sims 3 babies). Since they'd have emotions, I'd always love for a toddler to be able to have a favorite teddy or blanket that they carry around with them.

I'd love for the toddlers to be able to go into the pools in little float boat things, and even little arm floaties once they've gone swimming enough. It would be cool if children also had the arm floaties, too.

Since there are child aspirations, it would be cool to have toddler aspirations, too. But they could be like make-believe.

I'd love toddler swings and slides, and even a kiddie pool for both toddlers and children.

I'd like children and toddlers to be able to interact a lot more than in the previous games. Maybe a child Sim could take a bath with their toddler sibling and help bathe them, or just have fun with the bubbles together. Maybe the child could teach the toddler to play patty cake, or sing nursery rhymes, or play hide and seek, or tag, or any number of things.