Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Gaming Overhaul mod

Bowser0618Bowser0618 Posts: 10 New Member
Ever since i bought the sims 4 i found that the gaming skill has been a little lacking :'( But be sad no more because i have an idea for a mod that can change the gaming in sims 4 forever!!!! I have come up with a few ideas that can make gaming in sims 4 10X more realistic.

Gamer Trait:
There will be a gamer trait which makes you level up in gaming skill faster and you gain more fun/happiness while playing games.

Vapor
Since i got the sims 4 i have found it strange that sims just get all there games for free. Well this all changes with the pc gaming platform known as Vapor (get it).

How to use vapor:
1.Click on a PC
2.Choose open vapor
3.A menu will comes up with a bunch of games (kinda like when your ordering something)
4.You choose what game you want to buy (some will be locked for lower levels)
5. once you buy a game it will show up in the play game menu.

App store:
same as vapor but for phones and tablets (and cheaper of course)

New games: You cant have a mod about video games without adding more game and here are just a few ideas (BTW i don't know what levels you will unlock them at)And everything is priced 25 simoleians

Mega Claus cousins:
Description: after an evil frog kidnaps princess rose two German technicians from Boston must save the flower kingdom
gives you: fun level +6
gains gaming skill /mental if your a kid
Rated E

Quarter life 2.9:
Description: An epic sci-fi adventure....but they just wont release the 3rd one
Fun level +8
gains gaming skill
Rated T

Cooking papa
Description: do all the epic tasks like chopping onions and um... ya this is not as epic a i thought
Fun level +3
Gains cooking skill/mental if your a kid
Rated E

Rock hero
Descriptions: play all the songs you kind remember through the ages.
Fun level +5
Gains guitar skill
Rated T

Teleporter:
Description:Think with teleporters in this action plum game
fun level +7
Gains logic skill
Rated T

Criminal chaos:
Description: Play as a criminal and cause as much chaos as you can.
Fun level +9
Gains Mischief skill
Rated:M

Call of battle strike: Ultra modern battle 6
Description:This is the worlds best fps...what do you mean that its what we always say...what do you mean its the same game...
Fun level +8
Gains gaming skill
Rated M

I know that was a lot but now we are at the best part.........CONSOLES
The first time i went in buy mode i was surprised and saddened to see no consoles. Well this mod would add them. they would work the same as sims 3 but with the game buying system i made.

The console:

The Wuu (Wii): 100 simolieans
adds +1 fun to whatever your playing,only plays Rated E and default sims 4 games,no online,gains skills a little faster

The Game system (play station): 500 simolians
adds +2 fun to whatever you play, plays Rated E and T and default games, You can buy online for 200 simolians and it adds another +1 fun to games, gains skills medium

Z Cube (X Box) 1000 simolians
Adds +3 fun to whatever you play, Plays all games, you can buy online for 300 simolians and it add +2 fun, Gains skills fast

And that is basically it oh and one more thing if you can make it so only kids can play E games Teens can play E and T games And young adults and up can play all it would be awesome but it seems like it would be hard. Thank you for reading and if you are a modder and like the idea please make it :wink:

Comments

• Options
    b1the1changeb1the1change Posts: 57 Member
    I really love this idea. I hope someone makes it. You may want to rename your thread though, its a bit vague. Also, you should share it with sim community. I don't feel like this site is big on CC sharing, I feel it lacks :/
    2421.jpeg?1444092538102