Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Faster ways to travel

nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
I find it very frustrating that overtime you travel within a neighborhood you have to wait for the screen to change in between. Even if i'm just trying to go tho the building right next to me, i have to wait for the screen to load. When cars are added to the game I really hope that it will be more like TS3 rather than TS2 in that you get to watch them travel around town.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Welcome to the Forums. :mrgreen:

While I would love them to be able to travel through town like in TS3- the towns are tiny and it's take a second or two- I believe I've read over and over that there will always be loading screens. It's not something they can remove. :(
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    I agree. I don't like the loading screens, especially if your sim is just going next door. It's really bad.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    AmiRijoAmiRijo Posts: 677 Member
    That's my only huge complaint about load screens. I believe sub-hoods shouldn't have loading screens. Going next door can be a pain in the plum, so I often don't.
    Origin ID: AmiRijo
    I signed http://www.sims2.net/pledge/
    ZfzDIiOeZzDJ6.gif
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    The best way to travel is staying at home...I think