Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JoeJoe11's Wall of Thanks

JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
23901745000_20f252f400_o.png

:star: Reachsims :star: Ceea :star: AriyAriy :star: wittanthony1 :star: LadyEmillye :star: maria_loves_alex :star: gnlovew :star: shayleajay :star: NECchic :star:
:star: DarkVampKiss :star: AMofOz :star: charlotteprice :star: teanias :star: xsullenlyx :star: KittyKat8103 :star: scillakees :star: me1620 :star: Franny :star:
:star: rionismyname :star: ximph :star: challengegreatlyaccepted :star: cogitoro :star: stephstub :star: anettesb :star: MolliesDollies :star: Taw3001 :star:
:star: simgeek 79 :star: kforti :star: wittylady :star: Peppapig1993 :star: flootiebeauty :star: 5W33TH34RT :star: ADWilson :star: FoxyLovesKitty :star:
:star: sjappieloveshans :star: ladybuglesie :star: MysteryGhost2013 :star: Martje89 :star: ApparentlyAwesome :star: mooredt21 :star: MariTomKaulitz :star:
c0Ixg8O.png
Post edited by JoeJoe11 on

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're quite welcome @JoeJoe11 and all the best to you while you settle in at university. Sorry about the broken mouse (I can't live without one) but I'm glad you already replaced it. :3
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Your Welcome! Enjoy it I have heard so much about sims catching on fire that I haven't put a fireplace in my houses yet.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Just wanted to start a thread to make sure I properly thank all those who have gifted me! I try and leave a message on everyone's home page when I can, but I'm aware not everyone checks their pages regularly so this is just a precaution...

@Reachsims for Milkin' It Dairy Corral (and helping me settle in around here! :D)

@Ceea for The Old Dried-Up Well

@AriyAriy for Grandma's Old Mason Jars

@Teanias for the Humble Fireside Circle

@wittanthony1 for the Corn Plant and Tools of the Trade

I'm so grateful to each and everyone one of you! I'll post some pictures soon. Just in the process of moving in/setting in back at university, so need to find some time for simming/building to try out all the new items! :D

@Teanias I'll be wary! :dizzy:

Just to say another big thank you to @reachsims for many items towards my Brunch at the Old Mill set. Your generosity amazes me and I hope you have a lovely day! :D
    Post edited by JoeJoe11 on
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Thank you ever so much @JoeJoe11! That is a beautiful set. I hope your day was just as lovely. :3
  • Options
    Thank you again @AriyAriy and @LadyEmillye - I've 20% completed the set now so I'm getting there :D I hope you have/have had a good day, depending on your location!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    You're quite welcome :)
  • Options
    Thank you @maria_loves_alex! The bathtub is seriously cute. Neville is a great name for a cat! :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Thank you so much @WittAnthony1! I'm close to owning the majority of Brunch at the Old Mill now, bar the premium content! Just waiting for it to come up on DD :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Thank you @ReachSims - both those gifts were lovely. I kind of want everything on my list equally so it's exciting to get something unexpected. I'm staying up tonight and reading theory on nationality and culture (fun fun fun) and waiting for the Country Livin' daily deal. I might go in game after for a bit and play around with all my new gifts! It will be half one though, and I'm up early... but oh well! Thank you again! :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    You're so welcome @JoeJoe11 - it's so much fun just surprising each other. :3 All the best with your studies!
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're very welcome :) Neville was very special to me <3
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    you're very welcome :) Neville was very special to me <3
    There's nothing quite like the love of a pet! I'm more of a dog person, but I love most animals. Ginger cats are always adorable. My housemate has one.

c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @gnlovew Thank you for the three gifts! That was so generous. It really does help - the set is getting closer and closer now; I'm just waiting for the day it shows up on the DD. No doubt I'll miss it, though, haha.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    You're welcome @JoeJoe11! :smiley: As for catching the set on DD, do you follow the DD Stalkers? I love them! :heart: Here's a link if you haven't already been there.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd#latest

That group was a huge help! :grin:
  • Options
    Thanks for the link, @gnlovew I've checked it out and tagged it! Will be following it closely for upcoming sets I'm after.

@Wittanthony1 Thank you so much again for another gift. I hope you have a lovely day!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    You're welcome @JoeJoe11! :smiley:@simgeek79 and @LadybugLeslie pointed me in that direction, and it made a big difference in helping me own the store. :grin:
  • Options
    Thank you @shayleajay - I can see why you have an obsession with partitions/screens, they're so cute and great for filling awkward spaces in your sims' homes! Thank you again, so much. It's always nice to wake up to a gift :)

@maria_loves_alex Thank you so much for the gift! It's adorable; I can't wait to build a little cottage with it! Hope you have a lovely day.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome and hope you have a lovely day too :smile:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    @NESChic Thank you so much for the fryer! I can't honestly tell you how long I've been eyeing this up for. I was saving for it when it was on sale, but just missed out by a few SPs. It's going to be so nice to finally have it in my sims' homes! I love the country play style, and I think that can go down two routes: the frying or the fresh! Thank you so much again, and hope you have a lovely day! :)

@DarkVampKiss Thank you you raiding a few items on my wish list! Now I'm hoping the Country Livin' set will be even cheaper when it next comes up on DD! It's such a cute set, and it's going to be so handy when decorating my sims' houses. Congratulations on owning the store yourself! Must be a lot of nice, extra content! Hope you have a lovely day.

@Ceea Thank you for stopping by and gifting me! It's always so cute to receive an unexpected gift when you wake up - such a nice way to start the day. The bookshelf is seriously adorable - us readers have got to stick together! I wish my one at my real home was that nice... Thank you again, and hope you have a lovely day.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @ReachSims eep thank for you for Aurora Skies! First time I've been gifted a world and I'm so excited to go exploring. I think it's going to really suit my play-style, so I'm excited to jump in game and test it all out. You're so generous!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    I am thrilled for you that you won today in the drawing @JoeJoe11. I love Aurora Skies and am tempted to turn it into a Japanese world someday, as it does resemble Hokkaido, the northern most large Japanese island. :3
  • Options
    @Reachsims if you ever do get around to it, make sure to take lots of pics! I always wished I was patient/skilled enough to craft my own world, but whenever I make progress I just lost interest/can't find the time. I have to console myself with being able to explore those created by others!

@AMofOz Thank you so much for the Blossom Twist hairstyle! It's so adorable; at least half my town are going to end up with it for formal wear! I can't resist. I hope you have a lovely day :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice for the ice cream machine! It will go perfectly in my country homes for the summer months. I already have the deep fryer so my sims will be getting very unhealthy! I may have to lock the kitchen at night... It also means that I should get the entire set for free next time it's around on DD. Woo!

I saw you went on a gifting spree around, and it's so lovely. Receiving anything is always a great booster during the day. Thank you again so much and I hope you have a lovely week!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Thank you @Teanias for the two new paintings/pictures. I always find I lack variety so these will come in so handy in my old country homes. I'll pretend that George and Harriet are my sims' ancestors who founded the farm ;) Thank you again so much for the nice surprise. I hope you have a lovely day.
    c0Ixg8O.png