Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center 1.0.14 is released!!

sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member

New version of MC Command Center released today, 1.0.14

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

Notes for it start on page 164 of the thread.

From the site:

Below are some of the highlights for this release, and full release notes can be found on the main description page:

• Fixed a bug where if an active Sim was engaged to a Sim in the town and that Sim then got married from a random marriage, the active Sim was still marked as "Engaged" so could not ask the other Sim to leave their spouse. When a random pregnancy happens, it should delete any "engaged" relationships the Sim already had with anyone else.
  • Using Modify In CAS from MC Command Center on the Sim Menu now throws the "cas.fulleditmode" in there before CAS opens automatically, so you never have to run that command-line again! I've noticed some weirdness when you do this on a public lot on an NPC sim. Sometimes it goes back to your home lot when CAS exits. Core EA scripts control that...not me. If people prefer it, I may add this "cas.fulleditmode" as a setting in a future release instead of always automatic.
  • Back when MC Command Center was first released, there was a request to stop Sims 4 from turning-off againg on Pregnant Sims. I was slow to get to, but here it is. I added a setting in MC Pregnancy to do this, "Allow Pregnancy Aging". It defaults to false, so will normally work the way it works in the game currently.
  • Per Bloudwedd's request, added a setting to pregnancy so when choosing a random pregnancy or marriage that Sims are coupled based on being the same age as well. The new settings is "Use Same Age-Group" in MC Pregnancy. It defaults to false" to work the way it is currently already working.
  • Totally revamped UI for the Sim Menu now. Everything is in the new dialog UI rather than using the in-game radial menus. This means that the Sim Menu on the Sim and on the Sim Relationship Panel both have almost the exact same functionality. There are a few commands here-and-there that don't make sense from the RelPanel, so I don't have those active, like changing the outfit a Sim is wearing. If they're not on your lot, who cares?!
  • MC Dresser has full UI commands now on the Sim Menu. You can save/load/delete entire outfits, like before. You can also blacklist items, whitelist items without having to rely on console commands now.
  • Reworked the MCCC computer settings menu for MC Pregnancy. This has the UI I hope to move all settings over to. On the plus side, I'm getting rid of a ton of custom XML interactions from the package files (pretty much everything). On the minus side, I had to rework some of the existing text, so there may be some strings that seem familiar to my translation helpers. Also, just more strings overall for all the different displays in use. After I get all menus switched over to this UI, I'll be able to go through the settings and remove anything no longer used so that will drop the number of strings in use a bit.
  • Reworked the computer settings menu for MC Dresser.