Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Restaurant mod idea

Bowser0618Bowser0618 Posts: 10 New Member
edited September 2015 in Gameplay Mods
Sims 4 Restaurant Game Pack

How to run a restaurant

Step 1:Buy a restaurant like a retail store.

Step 2: build the restaurant on chosen lot

Step 3: Once built customize the menu (like food and prices)

Step 4: A sim will walk in and sit at a table.

Step 5: Once they sit down a happiness meter will show up above its head (looks like sales meter but is full and goes down as time passes)

Step 6: Once they're ready to order purple will glow around the meter and you can click on them and choose take order or if you can afford one a waiter/waitress will come and take it.

Step 7: Once you ask the order there order will show up in the notifications (if there are two sims at the table there will be 2 things in the notification but they will pay 2x more).

Step 8: Then you make the food or drink they ask for.

Step 9: After they are done eating/Drinking Another purple glow will appear and they will order their next course.

Step 10: once they are done eating everything they will leave and you will get the amount of money you set up for each of the food items they ordered.

Later on you can get waiters chefs and hire able performers

How courses work
There are 3 types of sims
2 course: will order drink and food
3 course: will order drink appetizer and food
4 course: will order drink appetizer food and dessert

How Happiness meter works

The meter above the sims head is called the happiness meter. The happiness meter will determine your tip your reputation and whether or not they will come again.

How to get happiness meter up: The meter goes up a little every time you bring them food but it also can go up from things like… Music,Entertainers,TV,etc

How the meter goes down: The meter will go down if you take to long to order or bring food or be mean. If the meter goes all the way down the sim will leave and Your reputation will go down.

Going to a Restaurant

Step 1: Travel to the restaurant
Step 2: Sit down at a table and the menu will show up and you order
Step 3: You get served
Step for
You leave and pay for what you ordered

This is just an idea i have for a Game pack thank you.
Post edited by Bowser0618 on

Comments

• Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Sounds good to me I just wish someone could make it, it certainly be a lot cheaper then paying for another EP.
  • Options
    DreamsUnleashedDreamsUnleashed Posts: 76 Member
    I actually really like this idea! I'm doing the Disney Princess Legacy Challenge and this would work perfectly for Tiana! <3